Almost back to how I was!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

torae

Almost back to how I was!

Post by torae »

So I don't post as much as other on here but I feel that this milestone warrant a post.
A little bit of background. I discover SelfSucking in high school when I was 14 or so. When I was 17 or so, being an overzealous teenager that I was, I overdid it at had lower back pain on and off which cause me to stop SS for a while. The reason I over did it was because I was so close to having the entire thing in my mouth so close to deepthroating myself, who wouldn't be excited right!? For a couple years after the injury I wasn't able to SS at all because of the pain every time I try. It took at least 5 years before I was able to make contact again without a lot of pain. It took me another 5 years of on and off enjoying SS and then back ache afterward, not quite in pain but definitely body screaming at my stupid brain. For the last few years or so I've been doing things a bit smarter, pacing myself, stretching my body slowly as I go and only pushing the boundary a little bit at a time. More days than not the experience ended up being just a very strenuous stretching routine and not the satisfying experience that one would expect of SS.

But it all paid off!! :D This week for the very first time in almost 15 years I was able to touch the head of my penis to the back of my mouth. It was so exciting. Only a little less than an inch to go!!
Unfortunately I don't have any picture. I'm camera shy and the only thing I have to take a picture is a cell phone which is kinda hard to operate by yourself when you are contorted into a pretzel.

torae

Re: Almost back to how I was!

Post by torae »

A little tip to anyone who's interested.
I always do the 'stand up, legs straight and bend down to touch my toe' stretch. If your hip is not flexible enough you can't bring it forward enough to your mouth.
I always do a pelvic tilt exercise. This is from having lower back pain. Basically you stand with your feet shoulder's width apart. bend your knee a bit. tilt your pelvic back sticking your butt up. then tilt forward in a pelvic thrust. repeat this for a while in a gently rocking motion. This exercise doesn't help stretching much but it strengthen your back muscle so you do not injure yourself and it also help give your back muscle a bit more strength to SS. As you get more familiar with this exercise you slowly adjust the tilting point to go up your spine. I use this as a way to loosen my spine so that it will bend in a nicer/smoother curve. Remember to so it gently since you don't want to hurt yourself.

and last but is probably one of the most important key to my depth. When I SS I do it for a little bit then I uncurl and stretch a little bit before I curl back up. Sometime I get up and walk about for a minute or so. It sounds a little bit backward but when you are so close to your goal the best method of achieving it is to actually not push it and instead uncurl and relax. By doing this when you curl back up you usually can go a little deeper.

I hope this info is helpful to other.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sounds exciting. I first did this when I was 13 or 14 but could only lick it then. Fun but not very gratifying, so I stopped. It wasn't until I was in college that I got interested again and it took a really long time before I reestablished contact at 28. 14 year gap for me, and I've been doing it regularly since.

I can only imagine what it feels like to get most of it in your mouth. The best I can do is the tip between my lips.

You need to get a cheap digital camera, one you can operate one-handed. I have hundreds of pictures of myself doing this that I took by holding the camera out at arm's length pointed toward myself. Since then, I've had a few friends take photos of me doing it as well as a professional photographer. That was fun. I hope some day to reach my goal of wrapping my lips around the shaft. Once I get there, I plan on having photos and video taken because I am now 41 years old and I don't know how long I'm going to be able to do this.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

i know when I'd quit selfing and swallowing my cum... it was a mad crazy time once I wanted my cock back in my mouth. Once I got it back and cum'd hard... after months of stretching and steady aiming... coated my tongue and mouth I told myself... never again would I miss out on such a treat. I selfed for several hours and lost count of how many times I got off. there was nothing worse for me than having my cock about 4 to 6 inches away and having to stroke hard and then steady as I cum'd. it was erotic to see the cum shoot... however,,, once I got contact back onto the tip.... that was so good.... and once i got back to the way I am now having 2-3 inches in and being able to suck on myself and stroke passionately till I cum. best feeling in the world, not to mention cum tastes good too as an after effect pleasure to an orgasym