What to do selfsuck again but worried about my back pain?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Orgasmic19

What to do selfsuck again but worried about my back pain?

Post by Orgasmic19 »

Okay, I am a bit new to this and yes I have tried self-sucking in past and about year ago I felt like damaged my upper back do to forcing myself to go deeper.

The other day I was so horny I tried to self-sucking again. I am able to lick and put my lips around the head of my cock with abit of force but I am worried about making my back worse because I experience pain sometimes in my upper back when lifting heavy at my work, or just standing in the wrong position.

I never went to the doctor because of the embarrassment but its been a year and I want to try again. I will admit I do not have a long dick or I am somewhat very flexible, so what do you guys think I should do?

What do you guys do about flexibility?

Ziggurat

Re: What to do selfsuck again but worried about my back pain

Post by Ziggurat »

Building or maintaining flexibility requires lots of exercise and some will tell you a decent diet to keep the fat away. However, if you're not keen to such things, then remember to at least limber up before attempting this. Warmth on the muscles first, either a heating pad set to low, or even a hot bath or shower first. However the best advice I can give is: if you think you are going to far and taking a risk, then you are. Don't push.

I used to be able to do this all the time. But I was never able to get more than the head in my mouth. After a brutal car accident, I was never able to get within 6" of myself. My back issues are the lower vertebrae #4 and #5 specifically. I will probably never be able to do this again, which is why I learned self-fucking thanx to this website. However, I've pushed myself to far in that as well and have hurt myself a couple times. So again I repeat: If you think or feel that you are going to far and are starting to put yourself at risk, then you are!

Lastly, if you're concerned about permanent physical damage, then ask your doctor to x-ray or ultrasound your back. Tell him you have pain (and be specific where) but tell him you don't know how you did it. I've aggravated my back plenty of times doing dishes or laundry now. I'm at a point where I can only lift 30 lbs... for the rest of my life. Trust me, it aint worth being nearly paralyzed.

Good luck!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

essesser

Re: What to do selfsuck again but worried about my back pain

Post by essesser »

I've been able to SS for over a decade now. My advise is to do yoga regularly, swim or play other sports, eat a lot of greens and don't smoke. When I quit cigarettes, my flexibility and stamina increased a lot.