Mowing the Lawn

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

essesser

Mowing the Lawn

Post by essesser »

I have to share with my fellow SSers that for me, mowing the lawn (with a push mower) has been one of the best "warm up" exercises for me, consistently, over the years. I had lost some flex because of gut surgery, and developed a bit of fear that if I went back to SSing too soon, I'd tear something. Anyway, getting back in to it, my back seemed to melt like butter last Saturday after mowing. One of the best, albeit sweaty sessions ever. So keep your lawns trimmed my friends!

rubbed

Re: Mowing the Lawn

Post by rubbed »

Hi, hey I've often wondered if having a hernia surgery would make doing SS more difficult. I'm speaking of after healing of course.
Did you have a hernia surgery?
Maybe you could keep us informed, especially us over 40 SS'ers. of your progress.
I currently do not have a hernia, but I am careful not to put to much stress on my core area. I do core exercises to hopefully help prevent any injuries.
Input from anyone is appreciated. Thanks

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

It's hard to say. I had an appendectomy a while ago which was done endoscopically and I was sore for a really long time afterward but I did recover and have been able to do it again. I would think if you had a successful hernia surgery you should be able to selfsuck again.

torae

Post by torae »

I don't have a lawn but I find that riding my bike tend to loosen my back up. Mind you the streets are pretty bad and the ride is somewhat bumpy. I think it's the vibration, yours from the lawn mower and mine from bumpy ride, help loosen the back. This is purely speculation of course.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Ha! I gotta say - when I saw the subject of this post I assumed it was going to be about shaving or trimming your pubes ;)

Glad you found some activities that help you get there, man!

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Same here Al, I thought for sure it was pube removal.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Bwahaha... same here!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:It's hard to say. I had an appendectomy a while ago which was done endoscopically and I was sore for a really long time afterward but I did recover and have been able to do it again. I would think if you had a successful hernia surgery you should be able to selfsuck again.
Thanks for your input.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Nothing better than swimming for me........loosens and twists it all good.

essesser

Post by essesser »

Inguinal hernia. I'm thinking the SSing may have caused it, but not sure. But I'm back at gobbling my dick; not quite as deep as before the surgery though. Fear lingers a little, maybe causing a mental block. I am much more careful with being warmed up before I go down...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if sucking yourself caused a hernia - I just don't see the cause and effect there, since Inguinal hernias are caused by weakness in the muscles and other tissues in the lower abdomen. If anything, solosucking is going to compress those tissues together, not pull them apart? And I've always found it to be a pretty excellent abs workout, keeping stuff strong down there.

Anyway - somebody just posted this interesting link about the latest thinking on stretching/warmup:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/02/sport ... ewarm.html

Hope that helps!

Al

essesser

Post by essesser »

Thanks Al! Appreciate the info ... and I've already incorporated those stretched into my regimen!