death by autofellatio?-)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

death by autofellatio?-)

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

there have been a few times i have wondered if it was possible... internet searches seem to yeild joke pages... however, there is this ONE news story from some time ago that makes me wonder if journalists are not sanitizing a story for the 'safety' of everyone else that may be interested!-) - - http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sto ... 422&page=1

Ziggurat

Re: death by autofellatio?-)

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm pretty sure this had a photo that was leaked with it, back when it happened. He was using the hotel curtain cord to act as both a cock ring and neck garrote to perform self suffocation. I doubt he was doing this to try and suck him self off. Most of us rarely need that kind of assistance. For an old man, he was quite limber, I'm sure he could manage without any form of bondage. He was using bondage simply because he was into bondage. The slumped over posture is just from his body having relaxed after expiring. That's my thoughts on Dave's situation anyway. He is still missed in my circles. Loved him in Death Race 2000!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

seahorses

Re: death by autofellatio?-)

Post by seahorses »

While I imagine a lot of guys are dying to perform af, I doubt that many, if any, have actually expired while practicing.