Difficulty Getting Others to Discuss Autofellatio

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Wannabe

Difficulty Getting Others to Discuss Autofellatio

Post by Wannabe »

Hi guys,

Long-time member/admirer/wanna-be self sucker here. I don't say very much, but I've been following along since the old bulletin board system that Al used to run.

I have a tumblr blog dedicated to selfsucking, except that it features only mature and/or bearish men who can do it. I understand that this is a niche within a niche, but it's kind of my thing (If you're curious, it's at http://selfsuckbears.tumblr.com ). Since I can't suck myself, I guess I use it as a way to give back to the world for giving me something that I enjoy so much. :) That being said, I only post things that are available publicly on the internet -- never privately-shared content.

The issue I'm running into is a lack of steady content. Sure, there are tons of younger guys, muscular guys, pretty/boyish/classically handsome types all over the place posting pictures and video now, which is great for those who love autofellatio... but not very much that aligns with my personal tastes. My favorite contributor is nycballstretch/metaurgy. He's great - mature, bearded, and enjoys showing what he can do, even though it is relatively infrequent.

I do have a fairly decent catalog. My blog only features a small selection of what I've got, but because of the dearth of recent pictures, videos, and stories, I've had to dip into my collection to keep it going. Eventually, I'm going to run out.

I've found several guys online through profile sites, webcam chat pages, etc. that potentially fit the bill. I'll message them, exchange some small talk, and it eventually leads to sexual interests, but every time I inquire about selfsucking, it grinds things to a halt and they'll either give short, uninterested replies, ignore the question, or stop talking altogether. Even on a site like Chaturbate, which encourages you to talk to the person you're viewing, I'll come across a really hot older guy whose dick essentially sits up next to his chest as he jerks off and, I imagine, he could easily lean forward and have a mouthful. I'll ask in the chat if he's ever done it or tried, and, once again, no answer.

Does anyone else find this to be the case? Do most guys still find the idea of sucking your own cock so taboo or "out there" that they aren't even willing to talk about it when they are jerking off in front of an audience online?

*sigh* It really stinks being into something so specific... lol.
Attachments
nycballstretch_xtube13.jpg

Shamman

Re: Difficulty Getting Others to Discuss Autofellatio

Post by Shamman »

I haven't run into that but then again, I don't e-chat... Anyone who contacts me does so because of their interest in selfing.
For your niche niche, I will consider helping you out some. I am now salt-and-pepper with much salt and I've been maintaining a tight beard. I haven't recorded anything in a long time and have lost some of my depth due to a belly I never had before. If I do decide to record some more footage, I will definitely let you know. Perhaps I'll even let the face grow out a couple weeks first.
BTW, I recognize your handle since I've been here since the old board, as well...

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

You're legendary, Shamman. I really appreciate the reply, and the offer! Even if you're not at your maximum depth, it would be great to see something new from you!

mature

Post by mature »

hi i'm 58 and luv selfing, like you i try to find guys with similar tastes on chat sites but rarely have any luck, occasionally find a c2c buddy that likes to join in but never enough guys. I find older selfers are such a turn on.
mature.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i remember you from the old board as well! i see that you have posted some of my stuff that looks like it is probably from the blog of a buddy of mine, zurabear. not sure if you have seen the rest of my stuff, but it is on xtube at Image

feel free to link to any of them, but i'd rather you didn't d/l the vids and repost them ;)

i've had a problem trying to find ladies to talk to or cam with, but i've chatted with more than a few guys about it.

shamaan, your videos have been some of my favorites to watch since back in the days before they had sound. even silently i could tell you got as 'into it' as i did, and once you finally got a cam with a mic i just couldn't get enough. your trimmed down 5 minute vids are fantastic, but i'd *love* to see a whole session from start to finish sometime!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

HappyBoy, you would probably be disappointed with a full-run video of a session. More than half the time is spent regaining my breath and stamina. In order to get the depth I do, I literally exhale and hold my breath out. I can only perform so long like that, without breathing and have to back off for a couple minutes to recharge my oxygen. I can (could) go on like that for about a half hour, then I need an extended break for about 5 minutes or so (cam off). Then it's rinse and repeat until my body strength is gone, or I cum enough.