stretching

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

zk2271

stretching

Post by zk2271 »

Hi,

I'm finding it difficult to find time daily to stretch properly because by the time I get back home from work I am normally busy and or spending time with my girlfriend.

Can anyone recommend the best stretches I can do, if I have 5 mins a day.

I used to be a lot more flexible from years of gymnastics but not as much now and I'm really eager to start self sucking more regularly.

Thanks.

AlwaysCummin

Re: stretching

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I stretch every day while I'm in the shower. While the hot water is running down your back and loosening you up, bend at the waist and touch your toes. Keep your back straight. For me, that builds up the flexibility at my waist/lower back, which is what I need in order to get the deepest penetration in my mouth. I don't always have time to self suck every day, but I do always stretch like this for a couple minutes every day while in the shower, to help maintain my flexibility.

zk2271

Post by zk2271 »

Thanks for the great Advice AlwaysCummin.

I will gave that a go, going forward and hopefully build up by flexibility enough.

Thanks again

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Integrating your stretching into something else that you know you'll be doing on a regular basis is a great way to be sure you'll keep at it. I know I"ll go to the gym 4 days a week so I do it as part of my workout.

Good luck with it, man - keep us up to date on your progress!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have discovered that my XboxOne has a suite of free exercise videos and the Kinect system watches your body movements to make sure you are doing it right. So I've started doing Pilates and Yoga again. Maybe in six months I'll be able to reach the tip again! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

it has been over a year since i have experienced autofellatio. i missed out due to depression, lots of work, and some lack of privacy,,,, and i got a little fatter... one thing i have noticed is whenn i do severall hndred wall crunches, my lower back seems to become more supple and bendable.... i recommend wall crunches as they are easy and seem to produce noticable results....

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

What's a wall crunch?

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

it's like a sit-up, but one is standing with the lower back against the wall... my technique here is to allow gravity pull my upper body down and push my lower back into the wall... this seems to allow my lower back to become more supple....