Awesome Chaturbate tranny selfsucker

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

SELFSUCKR

Awesome Chaturbate tranny selfsucker

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I was on Chaturbate and ran across an awesome Columbian transexual selfsucker that left me speechless. She has everything. Nice face, huge natural looking DD+ tits, a huge ass, and a cock that looks to be at least 8-9". I sat spellbound as I watched her tit fuck herself, suck at least 1/2 of that big cock, and then tit fuck herself and self suck (burying her face in her cleavage) at the same time. Here is a link to her on Chaturbate, check her out, you won't be disappointed.
https://chaturbate.com/ana_dayan/
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

wikus

Re: Awesome Chaturbate tranny selfsucker

Post by wikus »

Thanks for the share, she's got a pretty sexy THICK body. Does she swallow her load or let it all go to waste?

royksopp5

Re: Awesome Chaturbate tranny selfsucker

Post by royksopp5 »

This is an incredible find. Thanks for posting!