Where'd Al's videos go?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

TFjanus

Where'd Al's videos go?

Post by TFjanus »

Al's videos aren't in aebn.net anymore! I was looking to buy a Download to Own for all of them since I don't have a DVD player.

aleingang69

Re: Where'd Al's videos go?

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah, sorry about that - AEBN won't let me set my own prices for downloads and the amount they'd pay per video is completely pathetic, so no downloads on there.

I do have some of my videos available to download scene-by-scene here: http://clips4sale.com/54277/
And I'm very slowly getting them all up on there. I'm trying to find the time to figure out how to sell complete videos as downloads myself, but it's hard to get that together...

And - you can get DVD players for ridiculously cheap these days and the video quality of DVDs is better than the downloads :)
Al

Ziggurat

Re: Where'd Al's videos go?

Post by Ziggurat »

How are you liking Clips4Sale Al?

I like their video loading and set up system with the exception of the pricing. The pricing seems to be autoset using a combination of video length and size. I have very little control over pricing of my stuff. Every video I have there, I've got set to the minimum bc I think they are way too high. However, I wasn't making any money at all at Xtube, even though they were making money off me. So I left. With C4S, if they make ANY money, then so do you. And I like that.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat