New technique for assisting with selfsucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

JRon

New technique for assisting with selfsucking

Post by JRon »

I have been creeping on these forums for years but haven't had anything to contribute until now. This is one of the biggest discoveries I have ever made regarding selfsucking and I am excited to share it with you all.

TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I have an electric adjustable height desk, one that electrically rises or lowers to let you work while sitting or standing, all from a button. I have found that if I place a pillow or two on the ground and sit under the desk, I can CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY lower the desk until it is pressing down on my back and lowering my face right into my cock. I can literally get the entire head into my mouth without my arms being wrapped around anything which frees up my hands to work the shaft without straining!

Some tips:

*Use a pillow or wadded up blanket so you can easily slip out if by some crazy chance you press the button too long or it gets stuck.

*These desks are heavy! Get a desk with an electric switch and always keep it within arms reach.

*I haven't tried using a stool yet, a little worried that I could get stuck since it has less give.

*My particular desk model: http://www.workwhilewalking.com/uprise- ... esk-review

Shamman

Re: New technique for assisting with selfsucking

Post by Shamman »

Ya, that is a bit risky. But, I tried the same thing in my van. Used the steering wheel to hold my head down and adjusted the seat to press me in position. In this setup I could just move to one side to 'release' myself but it was still a bit scary. I've been trying to develop a mechanical helper like that with a quick-release switch for some time now but relying on my own muscles seems the safest...

aleingang69

Re: New technique for assisting with selfsucking

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - it's hard to judge the risks of something like that. There's no danger you'll push against the desk and knock it over? I guess if the controller is a remote you could keep it on the floor between your legs for easy access?

If you've tried it and think the risk is worth the returns then - yeah! Go for it. man! Have you tried doing the plow position under it? Seems like it might be safer in some ways, and I bet you'll get some good results, if you take it slow.

Thanks for sharing!

Al