Can anyone else in your family do it?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Can anyone else in your family do it?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've heard a few stories where someone has mentioned that their brothers, dads, or sons could selfsuck. I'm curious if any of you have any other guys in your family can selfsuck. Do you think the ability to be able to do this could be genetic?

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Can anyone else in your family do it?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i've mentioned my quasi-adopted son who (now 19) was only lacking technique when he started a couple of years ago after my advice... based on what his mother tells me of his father, i'm sure his father can do it to!-) - although my "sons" spine is as supple as that of a ferret, he is well endowed he doesn't need to be as limber to get there! i'm a bit jealous as he can eat pizzas and right afterwards go down on himself! - in the meantime, i'm working to be able to get there again...

blacksunshineaz

I used to be really skinny and eat crap all the time. However, once I got into my early 20's my metabolism slowed down and I started gaining weight. If I had the body from 20 years ago with the flexibility I have now I'd be able to deep throat myself without even trying.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I hear that Black... I hear that. If I knew then what I know now.... So many different lifestyle choices and decisions, I cant count them.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

I'm 41 now and have a video of myself masturbating when I was 21. Damn was I skinny. You could see my ribs and my hip bones protruded. I tried to selfsuck in that video and was more than 12 inches away from contact. My back hardly bent at all. These days I am pretty much to the point where I can make contact without much of a warm-up but my belly is preventing me from bending forward enough to get my lips around the shaft.

Of course, knowing what I know now, I could have gotten laid a lot more and far earlier than I did the first time. Hindsight is a bitch...

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

I can't say for sure, but I would guess that my older brother can or use to be able to. I know his cock is much bigger then mine, and I remember when I would snoop threw his room like all little brothers should do. He has a video call blow your own horn.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

In answer to the threads question, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in my family who can. I'm sure many have tried. I've only asked a few though. I remember a night in my teens when I first discovered this, and I showed my step-brother that I could just reach it with my tongue. He was so turned on, he immediately tried and strained his back. I never ever warmed up in those days, just reached over and did it. I wasn't ever what I'd consider large or even well hung. Just UBER flexible in those days.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

I don't have a brother, but I'm adopted so if I did we probably wouldn't be blood relatives.

I was going through some old emails and in February 2006 in the Yahoo group "Selfsuck", someone posted a message that said this:
hey, any other married dads who self suck? nudist dad here,,,teaching my son's all about it.
hi I am married and ss, your son knows you ss? Has he tried it?
Yes, both of my son's know that I ss... they see me doing it alot...being a nudist dad, i am openy with them. they are both learning...and getting better at it.
How old are your sons? The only reason I ask is that I discovered selfsucking at 13 and stopped and it was many years later that I got back into it. If I knew then what I know now I never would have stopped and would have totally mastered it by now.
sons are 6,12,, started the youngest at 5 and oldest at 8
I don't know if this was BS but the guy who posted this apparently closed his account after posting that.