New leverage position

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Loveducky

New leverage position

Post by Loveducky »

Was fooling around and found out if I sit with my feet bottoms touching each other and then pull them inward towards my crotch so my heels are beneath my balls. I can grab my toes and pull while pushing my knees out and down. My heels if positioned right push up on my taint and push my cock further up. Got the deepest I've been in a long time. It's weird how different positions seem to work better for some guys and others not so well. The "walking the wall in plow" and rabbit positions were my best before but now this seems to work best.

selfer123

Re: New leverage position

Post by selfer123 »

looking forward to trying this out - have seen a couple of guys do it, but now you've explained it it makes more sense...

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I'm pretty sure the position is called cobbler pose in Yoga. It will definitely help with flexibility.
However in yoga the feet are about a foot or foot and a half in front of pubic area. With patience and time a person can bring feet as close to pubic area as needed. I've also learned by pushing heels of feet together in this position will allow knees to come to floor more naturally rather than using arms and elbows to push knees towards floor.
Thanks for your post
Last edited by rubbed on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

@loveducky.... could you post a video that shows your previous AND new technique? I'm a visual learner!-)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

This page about Cobbler Pose has a video down at the bottom, if people want info on the yoga version of this position:

http://www.yogajournal.com/pose/bound-angle-pose/

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

I'm working on showing some stuff......