Visit to the hot springs

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Visit to the hot springs

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Here are hot springs outside of town that I have been wanting to visit for some time and I went this past Friday.

It's about an hour west of Phoenix out in the desert and is nudity-friendly. I requested a private area with a soaking tub big enough to hold several people, a small table with four chairs and some lounge chairs. It was walled in on 3 sides with the fourth open to the desert. There was a sign saying "not to venture past this point" to ensure your privacy and the privacy of others.

I got there a bit early so I while I actually had paid for an hour, they let me in early and I got somewhere between 75-90 minutes. I stripped down and got in the water but was dismayed that while the water piped in was warm, the water in the tub was lukewarm as it had been in the shade all morning. This is not what I was expecting unfortunately because I was hoping to get some therapeutic effects from the warm water.

I ended up getting out of the tub and lying on one of the lounge chair in the sun. It was pretty warm and the sun felt good on my bare skin. Since I had privacy I got an idea. I tried flipping over on the lounge to see if I could selfsuck, but it felt unstable and I was worried I'd fall off an get injured. But I got a better idea. I took the mat/pad off the chair and set it on the ground then laid my towel on it. I positioned myself so my head was a couple of feet away from the sides of the tub and flipped over on my back/shoulders and braced my feet against the side, just like I do at home. It wasn't long before my cock made contact with my tongue. Unfortunately I wasn't stretched out so I couldn't do more than that. However, doing it outside in the sun was a lot of fun and as far as I know nobody could see what I was doing.

I stopped after a short while and put the pad back on the lounge and laid out in the sun until the time I reserved was up. I started playing with my cock and almost got to the point of ejaculation when I realized I had nothing to clean up with and seeing that other people would be using the tub later I didn't want to get in the water.

The visit didn't go quite like I had hoped for but it was still fun. I had tried selfsucking in a sauna and steam room before but rarely had the privacy to try it and when I did I wasn't able to do much of anything.

Nudehiker

Re: Visit to the hot springs

Post by Nudehiker »

It sounds like a fun place, could be great if you go with a friend or two, definitely has possibilities.

blacksunshineaz

Re: Visit to the hot springs

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I was going to take a female friend but things didn't work out. It would have been fun to hang out with her naked.