solosuck back problems

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

d3976512

solosuck back problems

Post by d3976512 »

I have been self-sucking for awhile now an like every one there is good days an bad days with it but just recently I have been giving myself oral creampies which has been amazing. But about 4 weeks ago I pushed a little too hard an heard a pop in my back. Since that my back gets sore more easy an I have not been able to get as much in my mouth. I was usually able to get about half of my cock in my moth an now just the tip. Any tips on particular stretches or anything I should be doing to get back to the way it used to be?

blacksunshineaz

Re: solosuck back problems

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'd take some time off doing this. Unfortunately you may lose some of your flexibility but you don't want to risk causing further injury.

I messed up my back once and it took a couple of months to get better. I didn't really do anything, it just got better on its own.

If you're really concerned you should see a chiropractor but you might not want to mention what you were doing when you hurt yourself.