GERMANY

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Muenchner

GERMANY

Post by Muenchner »

Last edited by Muenchner on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

Muenchner

Re: GERMANY

Post by Muenchner »

Last edited by Muenchner on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

k17cm4

Post by k17cm4 »

du hast eine heiße feuchte fotze wenn du deine beine breit machst wie auf dem bild. richtig geil dein penis, kannst du ihn dir selber in den arsch rammen und dich besamen? du hast post!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Always a pleasure to see you here in the forums, buddy!

Al

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Google Translate....

My name is Majajanosch and practice my favorite hobby now I already since 15 am. Many people who wanted to learn about my goings were shocked at first ... Some associate it with homoeroticism in relationship or believe that could be better another person do it. The fact is that I was raised and blown during the many years almost exclusively by men, little - very few women (perhaps 5% of all contacts) contacted me about. started with 15 years to train and noticed that my nature had equipped powerfully I come today to about 500/600 interested men who were allowed to blow me.

But I think differently and go here in the matter. Sure, it's not easy and also exhausting. It requires discipline on your own body and endurance over the years. The real reason training takes about four weeks. It serves to make the body a tool, like a corkscrew, the bottle opens to access the content. Later one intensified his training and is increasingly becoming a pro. After some time, the body has the strength and elasticity needed for to relax very horny.

It is a mixture of Tai - Chi - Yoga - bodybuilding. For example, I have a real washboard stomach without fat deposits with fairly strong muscles. Even my legs are well stocked and my backside is covered with muscles. Also, the back has become strong and very elastic. All this takes time and training will which does not reach the same after a few months. I can now without effort and problems lie - sit - and also in stand suck itself. Here I get not only the penis in her mouth. No, the whole penis I sink into the pharynx.

I speak that causes an animal sense in step for a few years even the splits. Experiments I operate also with respect to Self Fuck, here I always get without even trying my penis clean. In addition, I run the vacuum pump and thus bring my penis at peak performance. Defeat four or five centimeters in diameter is past me. Very rarely I also set myself a catheter to the pump and syringe a sterile liquid (about one quart of gelatinous saline) into my penis, which I later when selfsuck or masturbation again with out express, the hottest madness.

The vacuum pump my amount increased to juice. I inject today over half a jigger. Even the Oral orgasm after pumping much longer and more violent, it itches this animal up to the upper abdomen. Sometimes I use the self-eye a tight cock ring around the stem. The acorn is so extremely thick and hard as a rock which my whole cock starts to throb and sweating. I use here the tip of my tongue and rub said in a circular motion around the penis before I begin to suck harder with his lips. Smaller drops of urine to go there now and I taste and smell formally my boiling cum.

At about this time, I inhale a small amount Poppers (BlueBoy) which I prepare in advance, it pops immediately in the head and penis until suddenly one going, like a volcano, and shoots through the narrow ring in the urethra. Here, all my muscle pull in the body together vigorously and it seems to me as if my whole body itches and gets an orgasm. I have thought it no more, it is as if the brain turns off. I realize then not again until the warm current in my throat and the violent shocks of the penis. I then exhausted and no longer capable of action ...

I would enjoy on the German exchange very, image and video material feasible in real meetings, I have been practicing Breath Players in sexual contact and one may me strangling / choking / chokes while I practice the selfsuck, about 70/80 seconds are possible. Orgasm guarantee both sides!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

wow! That second gooey pic is awesome!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Muenchner

Post by Muenchner »

Last edited by Muenchner on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Muenchner

Deutsche Autofellatio Interessierte...

Post by Muenchner »

Last edited by Muenchner on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

k17cm4

Post by k17cm4 »

Hi, danke noch einmal das ich mir dein Solosuck über Skype ansehen durfte, bin gern bereit für ein Treffen Ende des Jahres, ja? :shock:

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

What a nice big cock you have!

Muenchner

Post by Muenchner »

dexter

Post by dexter »

Oh, editiert, schade.

Tut sich sonst etwas in good old germany?