Me self sucking may 9th 2016

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

auto81

Me self sucking may 9th 2016

Post by auto81 »

Hey guys,

Been SO fucking horny recently, wanted to share a clip of my sucking my dick pretty deep. It's my 23rd year of selfing, started at 12 and I have no intention of stopping! Love to hear your thoughts guys :)
Last edited by auto81 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Me self sucking may 9th 2016

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

wonders if you have older videos to observe your "progress"!-)

auto81

Post by auto81 »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:wonders if you have older videos to observe your "progress"!-)
I used to be able to deep throat the lot when i was a teen and 20's. Please I can still get in as much as i can now :)

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

that is really awesome!! Can you selfsuck legs behind your head??? If you can post some videos and picks. keep up the good selfsucking work!!!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

auto81 wrote:Hey guys,

Been SO fucking horny recently, wanted to share a clip of my sucking my dick pretty deep. It's my 23rd year of selfing, started at 12 and I have no intention of stopping! Love to hear your thoughts guys :)
Do you mind telling us how you started selfing? I've always been fascinated by stories of those who started young as I started at 13 myself but I was never able to do more than lick the tip. Being that you never stopped (which is what I should have never stopped doing) it sounds like this has been a big part of your life which is really cool.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Hi guys :)

Great to get such lovely replies from my fellow ss brothers! The honest answer is I don't really remember not doing it. I mean, I remember being in the bath wanking, which I had only just discovered a few weeks before. Obviously I was at it 5 or 6 times a day at that age and I just instinctively learned forward and very easily took my dick into my mouth. I have always been quite large, I must have been 5 inches at that age, being in the bath I was warmed up and I have natural flexibility. But it was never a conscious thing, just seemed totally natural. I wish it could do it now as easily as I could 20 years ago but I'm lucky to know the joy of selfing so I can't complain. I go through stages where I'll suck every day, sometimes for hours, then I won't do it for weeks. I think it helps having major cock lust! I adore deepthroating huge dicks and love sucking my own. It's something only a few us will ever understand.

I'd love to hear about your experiences growing up too and how you discovered our gift. To answer the other thing, I can only do it standing or seated or plow. Every now and then I'll go extra deep which feels so incredible and that's usually in seated position.

Hope to hear back soon from everyone! If anyone has skype, sser33 is mine, love to share with the HUGE guys out there on cam :)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

auto81 wrote:Hi guys :)

Great to get such lovely replies from my fellow ss brothers! The honest answer is I don't really remember not doing it. I mean, I remember being in the bath wanking, which I had only just discovered a few weeks before. Obviously I was at it 5 or 6 times a day at that age and I just instinctively learned forward and very easily took my dick into my mouth. I have always been quite large, I must have been 5 inches at that age, being in the bath I was warmed up and I have natural flexibility. But it was never a conscious thing, just seemed totally natural. I wish it could do it now as easily as I could 20 years ago but I'm lucky to know the joy of selfing so I can't complain. I go through stages where I'll suck every day, sometimes for hours, then I won't do it for weeks. I think it helps having major cock lust! I adore deepthroating huge dicks and love sucking my own. It's something only a few us will ever understand.

I'd love to hear about your experiences growing up too and how you discovered our gift. To answer the other thing, I can only do it standing or seated or plow. Every now and then I'll go extra deep which feels so incredible and that's usually in seated position.

Hope to hear back soon from everyone! If anyone has skype, sser33 is mine, love to share with the HUGE guys out there on cam :)
Here's my story which I wrote on September 9, 2004:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69&p=278#p278

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks so much for sharing your video, auto81 - a handsome man and a talented solosucker - beautiful! We'd love to see more if you want to share.

Al

auto81

Post by auto81 »

aleingang69 wrote:Thanks so much for sharing your video, auto81 - a handsome man and a talented solosucker - beautiful! We'd love to see more if you want to share.

Al

Wow! It's such an honour to get a reply for you Al! Big fan :) I'll find some more vids to share and make some more too I'm sure! Love to skype with you if you do that, sser33 is mine x Happy sucking x

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Just found a couple of older vids I thought you might enjoy watching :)
Last edited by auto81 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

juicybi

Post by juicybi »

Outstanding... amazing.
It would be a dream to watch you do this IRL... you're handsome, horny, and hung! Wow!!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - super-hot, man! That is a big cock you got there - looks like you have about 3 inches of advantage over the average man, in terms of how far you have to bend to make contact with your cockhead. You know we want to see more if you have it!

Al

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Thanks so much guys! My dick is just under 8 inches so not huge by any means, sadly :( I wish I could suck it easier, i see some guys and they don't even have to pull themselves down. It's getting more difficult as I get older but I'll keep doing it for as long as I can. Thanks for the support guys :)

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

auto81 wrote:Thanks so much guys! My dick is just under 8 inches so not huge by any means, sadly :(
What? I'd call that huge. Remember, the average is around 5.5"-5.7". You have no reason not to be impressed.
I go through stages where I'll suck every day, sometimes for hours, then I won't do it for weeks. I think it helps having major cock lust! I adore deepthroating huge dicks and love sucking my own. It's something only a few us will ever understand.
You're in good company. While I can't say when I get into a selfsucking groove that I suck it every day, but I have gone weeks/months without doing it at all, and then, suddenly, I am overcome with the immense need to shove my cock in my mouth for an hour or two. For me, some of the best sessions are ones I didn't see coming. Two months ago, after getting a shower, I sat on the bathroom floor and, being especially flexible from a good workout earlier, decided to see how close I could get. Well, combine that with my cock being extra rock hard, it made for a great time. I spent at least 45 minutes sucking away, feeling my wet mouth against my plump cockhead and easily enjoying more than half my dick. I worked up such a sweat, as all good sessions tend to do.

What's the deepest you're able to get on a regular basis and/or the deepest you've ever gone?
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

I fucking love your videos :D

if your in london you should send me a message, id love to meet up and self suck together.

check out my video - http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/selsuc ... n-28330801