If you had a son and he found out you could selfsuck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

If you had a son and he found out you could selfsuck

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I don't have kids myself and won't seeing that I had a vasectomy four months ago. I never had the desire and I know this sounds selfish but I enjoy having privacy to masturbate and practice autofellatio. This did have me thinking however...If you are/were a parent and you can selfsuck, and your son found out you can selfsuck, what would you say to him?

auto81

Re: If you had a son and he found out you could selfsuck

Post by auto81 »

I often wonder what my dad would say if he knew I had been lustfully sucking my dick for 23 years now! Does bring up questions about if he can do it, his size etc. A lot of fathers and sons openly discuss wanking as it's a universal thing but selfing has a lot of secrecy around it. I almost told my broinlaw once but felt it best not to as I didn't want my whole family knowing! Sometimes it's hard not to want to tell every man you meet! It recently came up at a house party i was at and i desperately wanted to say I could do it when asked if i had ever seen it but even in my drunken state i managed to control my mouth! If i had a son, or if my nephews ever asked me, I would be honest with them. It's healthier not to be ashamed of expressing sexuality so it's a good lesson for them to understand i feel :)

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

FUCK!!!! that moment when I spend about TWO hours telling of a worthy response to this thread, click submit, and get "sign in" - I was ALREADY signed in! - FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10!!!!

I'll have to tell of my quasi-adopted son on another day.....

blacksunshineaz

Sorry to hear that. I don't know if it's necessarily Windows 10 but sometimes my login cookie expires while I'm on the site.

Anyway, I know you've mentioned your "son" before but I'd like to hear more. Hope you can get it to work next time.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

My ex spread rumors about me selfing so all my kids, including three boys 'know' but none have breached the subject with me. I suspect each has probably tried by now and one is certainly lean and flexiblle enough to make it if he wanted to. If one of them asked in earnest, I'd talk about it in earnest.

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

o shamman so how you know your family knows? Has anyone made a comment or even recognized you? Have you done anymore selfsuck videos?

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

A very good friend of mine (he is 35), an obsesive selfsucker :) and devorced guy has got a son who is now 8 yo, and he told me that he was caught by his son multiple times when he was selfsuckin lol. It usually happend when the son was spending hi time during the weekend with him (as the son is staying with hi mother) and sometimes late night when he was self sucking in front of his computer in a living room, his son suddenly walked in as he couldn sleep. He told me that it happened that he noticed his little son is watching him only after he came in his mouth and raised his head up his dick...so he was pretty much embarrassed with that. Now he is wondering will his son also became a selfsucker after he saw his father doing that :) I must say this friend of mine is one of the best selfsuckers I have ever met (or seen on the web) and he is totally into selfsuckin as he selfsucks for min twice a day and he really do it verz well.
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

blacksunshineaz

wsSelferSI wrote:A very good friend of mine (he is 35), an obsesive selfsucker :) and devorced guy has got a son who is now 8 yo, and he told me that he was caught by his son multiple times when he was selfsuckin lol. It usually happend when the son was spending hi time during the weekend with him (as the son is staying with hi mother) and sometimes late night when he was self sucking in front of his computer in a living room, his son suddenly walked in as he couldn sleep. He told me that it happened that he noticed his little son is watching him only after he came in his mouth and raised his head up his dick...so he was pretty much embarrassed with that. Now he is wondering will his son also became a selfsucker after he saw his father doing that :) I must say this friend of mine is one of the best selfsuckers I have ever met (or seen on the web) and he is totally into selfsuckin as he selfsucks for min twice a day and he really do it verz well.
How old was his son when this first happened? When I was 8 I was quite aware of my penis but I didn't really know what to do with it. Had I been exposed to seeing someone selfsucking at that age I don't know if I would have tried myself or not. I've heard stories of boys as young as 5-7 doing it but there's no way to say whether that's actually true. I was 13 when I got the crazy idea that putting my penis in my mouth would be desirable.

So you're friend has shown you his talents? What a generous guy. I've only seen one guy do it in person and he could barely get his cock to his lips. I mentioned him in another thread a couple of years ago (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5556&p=19396) and I asked him several months ago if he tried again and whether he had any improvement and he said he hadn't tried. It's a shame someone can do it and chooses not to...

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

HIs sone was 7 yo at that time :) well kids go very horny now much earlier than we used to be at our time :)
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

blacksunshineaz

Your friend may one day walk in on his son sucking himself. Would he be shocked or proud?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

akenrockk wrote:o shamman so how you know your family knows? Has anyone made a comment or even recognized you? Have you done anymore selfsuck videos?
My ex had told me they all knew and that my daughter even heard me in my room once. Plus she stole a safe where I had stashed some pics and vids. She had a couple of the boys help her break it open and go through the contents. Also, one of their 'friends' was causing trouble in my yard and shouted it so the whole neighborhood could hear. So, it's even possible some neighbors may 'know'.
The kids never actually mention it but whenever the topic of flexibility came up or someone made the common joke, they would give me a furtive glance and look embarassed.
I haven't made a new video in awhile and now I've gained some weight so I can't go as deep as I used to. However, I have many hours of pre-recorded sessions which I often use for my own pleasure and encouragement. I've been exploring anal pleasure more lately but I do really miss my best self-pleasure sessions...

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

Shamman wrote:
akenrockk wrote:o shamman so how you know your family knows? Has anyone made a comment or even recognized you? Have you done anymore selfsuck videos?
My ex had told me they all knew and that my daughter even heard me in my room once. Plus she stole a safe where I had stashed some pics and vids. She had a couple of the boys help her break it open and go through the contents. Also, one of their 'friends' was causing trouble in my yard and shouted it so the whole neighborhood could hear. So, it's even possible some neighbors may 'know'.
The kids never actually mention it but whenever the topic of flexibility came up or someone made the common joke, they would give me a furtive glance and look embarassed.
I haven't made a new video in awhile and now I've gained some weight so I can't go as deep as I used to. However, I have many hours of pre-recorded sessions which I often use for my own pleasure and encouragement. I've been exploring anal pleasure more lately but I do really miss my best self-pleasure sessions...
Shamman, you're gonna have to show us these "pre-recorded sessions" you speak of at some point ;)

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey man, sorry for the late reply - limited time and such...
I have an xtube account with several of my video shorts on it - I'm shamman_69 there if you choose to check it out. If you do, leave me a message there to let me know.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Ok. I don't have kids. My wife and I live quite happily child free, but if I did have a child of either sex, I'd fully support any masturbatory habits they had. And encourage them to explore their sexuality, but only with themselves. Anything you do to your self is quite acceptable in my opinion as long as you keep those actions to yourself. As for discussions about it, they'd be free to discuss with me on any topic, sexuality included, but I would not force them unless they were caught sexualizing with another person. Then, they'd be educated on the pros, cons and legality of sexuality and the behaviours that go along with it.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I've been tempted many times to post some vid of some of my best "work", and thought to make a compilation; but I think it would always be in the back of my mind whether or not my family or friends would see and recognize me. Pretty sure my friends would be jealous tho. but who knows what they do behind closed doors! :o . One vid I'm most proud of involves a great deal of cum, (yes, I'm one of those who likes to deny myself orgasms for up to a week or more, just for the thrill of a bigger load).