Using steam room and saunas to get flexible

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Using steam room and saunas to get flexible

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have wondered for a while whether using a steam room or sauna would help me be more flexible and be able to suck myself. I had read in one of the various autofellatio instructional manuals someone wrote that using these could definitely help make you be more flexible and aid in selfsucking. I was curious if this was true.

I've used the steam room and sauna in a few other resorts over the years but privacy isn't always guaranteed. The first time I was in a sauna was six years ago in a hotel in San Mateo, CA. It was a very small but was co-ed so I couldn't go nude. It wasn't long before a group of teenage girls came in to use the spa which was right outside the door to the sauna. One of them, an Asian girl (American though) about 17 years old came in to use the sauna. She had a pretty nice body but her face wasn't anything to write home about and we made a bit of small talk but I left quickly because no good could have come from this encounter.

Three years ago, I was in Anaheim, CA and the resort I was staying in had a spa with both a sauna and steam room. This was the first time I have used a steam room and I enjoyed it. The spa itself was rather small which was good because I had some privacy. Occasionally an attendant would make the rounds and gather the used towels but I think the whole time I was there I saw only one other guest. Being a little nervous I took off my towel and sat on it nude. The combination of my sweat and the steam made a terrific lube so I started stroking my cock and I got very hard. By this time I started to wonder whether I'd be able to suck myself but I was nervous about someone coming in and catching me in the act. The door was frosted glass so I would have maybe a few seconds notice had anyone approached. I waited a few minutes and felt fairly confident I'd continue to have privacy so I did my usual position where I stood on my shoulders with my legs over me and my feet against the wall. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my cock near my face as much as I tried. I knew at some point I'd have to try this again after doing a bit more stretching first.

About a year and half ago I was staying at one of the major resort in Las Vegas and I wanted to use the spa. This resort supposedly had one of the largest spas in Las Vegas and I believed it because I had opted for a massage first and the attendant took me to the room where this would happen and it seemed like we walked forever. When I went back to the men's area, it was also huge and there were a lot of men there. I went into both the steam room and sauna but I was not alone, especially the steam room and I not dared try anything for fear of getting kicked out.

Two weeks ago I was back in Las Vegas and another resort and when I went to the spa it was only about two hours before it closed. There weren't many guys there and when I went into the steam room and sauna there was nobody in it. I hung out for a bit to get a feel for whether I would remain alone. Once I felt confident, I assumed the position and it was only a few minutes before I was able to lick the tip but that was a far as I could get. The problem though was my heart was racing for some reason and I feared I might pass out so I got out and went nude into one of the four spas (different temperatures) which didn't help so I put on my robe and laid on a lounge chair. There were a few other young men hanging around and one in particular kept going in and out of the steam room and sauna, which made me think he was cruising. Not that I wanted to play, but I wonder what reaction had I gotten had I tried to selfsuck with him watching. Anyway, I still wasn't feeling right so I left that area, showered, got dressed and left.

Honestly, I don't know if using a steam room or sauna helped much at all. Has anyone tried this and found it helped?