YOGAFELLATIO - GUIDE TO SELFSUCK

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Johancoetzee

YOGAFELLATIO - GUIDE TO SELFSUCK

Post by Johancoetzee »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_y-ou ... sp=sharing

Here is a guide to selfsucking. I know it is a long read, but if you follow it correctly and take your time in doing everything as they recommend then you will be deep throating your own cock in no time.

Let me know how you all fare and post some photos and vids of your suckcess

blacksunshineaz

Re: YOGAFELLATIO - GUIDE TO SELFSUCK

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've had this for some time and I found the exercise regimen a bit too complex. Has anyone else had any luck with it?

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I've tried before to order that book online, with no luck ... reluctant to download it. Can you please expand a bit on how it's complex?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

It's 145 pages and the regimen the author describes is not simple. I felt like trying to implement his workout is way more involved than an exercise regimen implemented by a personal trainer.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Thanks Black. I downloaded and gave it a quick read. I actually do most of the yoga poses fairly regularly, but need to work on my mid back; that seems to be, more often than not, too stiff, even when I'm most limbered. Does anyone else reading this have any other ideas for mid-back flexing, besides the tennis ball thing?

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:It's 145 pages and the regimen the author describes is not simple. I felt like trying to implement his workout is way more involved than an exercise regimen implemented by a personal trainer.
I've been following the tennis ball routines fairly regularly, and can honestly say that it seems to be helping. I never knew about sore spots or knots before. Less soreness after SSing as well.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds interesting, igodownonme - are you using the balls on your back or other areas?

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Yes, mostly my back. I lean against the wall and roll the ball up and down each side of my spine, focusing on the lower section, then mid, then upper. When I feel a tight sore spots, I stop rolling and just lean harder against the ball for about 10 seconds, then move on. I also roll it along my shoulder blades. I also found this "fitnesspainfree.com" site where there are a couple of exercises for the Thoracic spine. I started a couple of those routines and can really feel the back stretching.
And I use the ball on my thighs and feet, supposed to help with hamstrings. The author also wrote about doing yoga and stretches every day, which at first I thought 'who has the time for that?' But actually I began stealing minutes here and there throughout the day to do the down-dog, cobra, plough, supine for back and hips. I don't however do these at work, :oops: . I'm definitely going to keep reading this book!

Clobaclan

Post by Clobaclan »

@ Johancoetzee - I quickly scanned the book and like some of the others I see it as very complicated, initially anyway. I have problems with focus and concentration so I'll try actually reading it in smaller sections as I can. In any case, thank you for the sharing the link/file.

@ igodownonme - You describe leaning against a wall and on a ball beside your spine as being helpful: can you go into a little more detail and/or share where the information for your technique comes from? (I keyword searched the book and I cannot find any references to "tennis" or to "ball".) And thanks for sharing the fitness link; I've had a quick look and have bookmarked that for later reading, too.

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

This guy used to have a video just text claiming he had the best techniques, eh no. See if you can get the video of Al trying to help the security person suck his own penis during a concert, way more instructional if you ask me.

If you must know, what helped me the most was not trying to focus on it so hard. When I was young I was obsessed with it, then learned that if I didn't try at all but was horny enough and relaxed in my head that I could just take the whole thing in my mouth.

The easiest was sitting behind my computer, I would grab the legs of the chair I was sitting on and that just worked for me at the time if I was relaxed enough. Offcourse when that works you get off the chair and well find a bed or couch, hihi ;)

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

@ Clobaclan - I incorporated the tennis ball because my hands got tired, and I noticed it works better imo. With summer coming, working and playing outdoors keeps me limber as well. The biggest enemy to my selfing life is my job, sitting on my ass all day. But it pays the bills. Cheers!