Nice group!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfguy

Nice group!

Post by selfguy »

Hey guys !

Go to this group for Selfsuckers...There are a lot of selfsuckers , possible to chat live! This group deserves to be more popular!!! :P

http://self-sucking.com

blacksunshineaz

Re: Nice group!

Post by blacksunshineaz »

This website has been reported as unsafe

self-sucking.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
•Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

selfguy

Post by selfguy »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:This website has been reported as unsafe

self-sucking.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
•Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

I am very surprised by this information..I have no problem , I do not understand
This is the moderator ( http://www.xtube.com/profile/Raidan23-6200930/about-me ) of this group which is a Selfsucker ! I do not know what to think...

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i would file under intentional misinformation... what information could the site give out? it certainly does NOT collect credit card info.... most everyone else uses aliases instead of their real names!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I would guess that the idea here is not that the guy who does that Website is try to doing anything bad - it sound like there are dangerous links to malware somewhere in the site. If you click those links, you might end up downloading malware to your device. That malware would be the problem and might trick your device into sending your private info to hackers.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I didn't think he was being malicious, however, the host of the site has likely injected something into the page which is annoying. Proceed with caution.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

if there are any sites that i have had a problem with (or from) would be tumblr and xtube...