tips and tongue tricks

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dennisd

tips and tongue tricks

Post by dennisd »

i was wondering, once u already reached there how to give yourself a great bj? i dont feel that much pleasure with the basic licking the tip and was hoping yall could share some tongue tricks or something. i can put about half of it in my mouth (its 7 inches)
what i usually do is grab the whole package and lick both cock and balls. i also think the thought of having your own dick in your mouth is quite hot.. and then felling your pubes and your smell (i personally love the smell of cock, that 1-2 days without showering piss and sweat smell) i also like to rub the package in my whole face.

(note: im new here and im absolutely amazed!) - im 18yo btw (:

aleingang69

Re: tips and tongue tricks

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know that there's much specific advise I can give, beyond; practice makes perfect! If you're relatively new to this, it is naturally going to take time for you to experiment and refine your technique. Very few people are great cocksuckers from day 1 - whether it's your cock or somebody else's in your mouth, you're probably going to need to gain some experience before you're really good at it. I've been sucking cocks for decades - starting with my own at a very young age, and I STILL feel like I'm getting better at with experience.

In general: take your time and FOCUS. It's a great form of mindfulness meditation to really focus on sucking yourself and let everything else go for a while. If you can get half in your mouth then you're doing better than the vast majority of men ever will. It means you can play with softness and hardness - take it in your mouth soft and play with sucking yourself hard. Turning it around so that your frenum is resting on your tongue is amazing - that's where you have the most nerve endings. I can edge myself with my tongue on my frenum in a way that nobody - myself included - can do in any other way.

You have a lifetime of incredible pleasure ahead of you: appreciate your amazing ability, take it slow, and let us know how things develop for you!

Al

Suckmyself

Re: tips and tongue tricks

Post by Suckmyself »

indeed, taking your time to avoid discomfort and pain as well as giving your cock the sensation of a warm mouth and tongue sensation that will make it rock hard without even thinking about it, especially true for those who thru mere dedication, can easily take half their cock in their mouth. your cock notices the difference with a raging hard on.
the more you tongue, the more precum you enjoy and the more your hardon rages

just enjoyed 2 self sessions today, thanks in part to the video i found today on this forum. Thx for the post.

https://www.boy18tube.com/video/869342/ ... e-hole.php

fairly certain this is the same guy in the video :mrgreen:
Attachments
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: