Things that help or hurt flexibility?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

Things that help or hurt flexibility?

Post by LoveThyself »

Hey suckers ;)

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on substances that help or hurt flexibility. I know there are supplements out there that claim they increase flexibility but I can't find much in the way of research to back them up. What about caffeine? Does that help or does it make you more stiff? I wasn't able to find a solid answer but am admitting being a little lazy in my search.

Sometimes I have a headache in the evening and want to take something but wonder if it will make me more stiff or will it help me relax and be more flexible.

As most of us know, some nights or times it's really easy to not only suck but to go deep. Some nights I can deepthroat and as I am stretching I am making progress and everything feels good.

Other nights I am just stiff and for every 1/2 inch I gain by stretching I lose it almost immediately and I feel like my back is just not wanting to stretch.

I have over the years at least gotten some aspects of a routine down. I know to drink a lot of water, make sure to not have eaten too much or too recently. Nights are the best time for me, and all of that.

I was just wondering if anyone has suggestions on substances (not like drugs but general chemicals or whatever). What helps you guys? What makes you more stiff?

Thanks!

blacksunshineaz

Re: Things that help or hurt flexibility?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I take glucosamine chondroitin supplements. I don't believe it helps with flexibility but it does help your joints and I feel like it helps prevent injury, especially to your vertebrae. You certainly don't want a herniated or slipped disc. Since I have been taking them, my back pain (aside from typical muscle pain) has nearly disappeared after trying to selfsuck. In the past I've had some really bad joint pain in my back and neck and let me tell you, for a while I thought I really messed myself up and nearly went to the doctor about it. Not sure if I would have been honest about what I was doing that may have caused it but I decided to wait it out and it took me two months before I felt good enough to try again.

I think caffeine isn't necessarily good for you. Consuming a lot of it won't help things any, but drinking a lot of water will.

Be careful taking pain medicine before selfsucking. You don't want to be taking anything that might desensitize you from pain because pain is how you know you're overdoing it and hopefully will be enough to get you to stop before you injure yourself. You may be sore afterward however, so I think taking it afterward is not a problem.

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

There are medications available for pain that are muscle relaxers. Get a script from you MD. Other things like a very hot shower with bending exercises will benefit.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We definitely have some guys who recommend medical marijuana to help to cure the terrible medical condition of not being able to get as much of your cock in your mouth as you need.

One of the many strange results of the genetic mutation that I have - other than the wonderful flexibility - is a seriously fucked-up hip, with a lining that's pretty much torn in half. Doctors were talking about a hip replacement and I wanted a gentler solution, at least temporarily. I didn't notice any results from the glucosamine/condroitin I tried, but I did find my personal miracle cure: an herb called boswellia. It's been used in Indian medicine for centuries, has a great safety record, and has been shown, in Western studies, to be an amazing anti-inflammatory. I mention it because inflammation can be a problem with stressed joints - I have felt generally in better shape - in addition to being pretty much hip-pain-free - since I started taking it.
Other people I know have tried it and not seen much in the way of results, so - like every thing - it's very individual!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

tennsteven wrote:There are medications available for pain that are muscle relaxers. Get a script from you MD. Other things like a very hot shower with bending exercises will benefit.
I am sure not all muscle relaxers are equal but I would be concerned about them relaxing you too much, which isn't good. I used these once and it messed me up pretty good. There was no way I had the energy to even try to selfsuck while on them. Also, I am wondering if you did managed to do this whether there is greater risk of injury. I'd say to use extreme caution if you want to explore this.

I do get massages regularly and have a massage therapist this past week who was quite good but she commented how messed up my muscles are. I don't disagree, but I just wonder how much muscle tension I have is due to doing this, whether it's genetic or whether it's because of my bad posture and exercise habits. I don't dare tell her I can suck myself.

Taking hot showers/baths do help as that's what I do before each session. Just don't overdo the heat otherwise it will sap your energy. Stretching exercises are a must as well.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Another thing I may do is have some caffeine before preparing for a session. I normally don't consume caffeine so it acts like a mild diarrhetic. I drink plenty water throughout the day but the caffeine will drain much of the excess just before stretching and compressing.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I ponder the reasons for waxing and waning flexibility as well - it's frustrating. For a while I'm able to suck half my dick, then after a few weeks, can only suck on the head. I've been frustrated to the point of trying too hard, then I'll have hip pain for a while. I have a desk job, but attended a conference out of state last month, stayed in a nice hotel, so I took full advantage of the hot tub, pool, workout room, and because of the extra physical activity, was the best SS week I ever had. So definitely being active every day is a plus. I also drink in the evening, not heavy - never been a heavy drinker. But I wonder sometimes if alcohol can be a negative. On the up side, a stiff cocktail can help get me in the position much faster!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you're having hip pain, igodownonme - rather than back pain - then you're probably in need of some simple stretching. I don't know anatomy well enough to tell you what, but it shouldn't be hard to find the info.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Another thing about muscle relaxers is that most of them are ibuprofen based which builds up and is very hard on your liver. I was taking Meloxicam for years because of a spinal injury. My doctor took me off of them because I was building up fatty deposits in my liver. Even though they are considered an off the shelf drug, they can still be dangerous if taken for too long a period.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

aleingang69 wrote:If you're having hip pain, igodownonme - rather than back pain - then you're probably in need of some simple stretching. I don't know anatomy well enough to tell you what, but it shouldn't be hard to find the info.
Thanks Al -- You were right :-) ... I got lazy with some of my stretching. I used to always bring my toes down to my face (great if you like sucking your toes, ha ha) several times during my SS sessions. But I got lazy or whatever, and hadn't been doing it. But I realized that was the one repeated stretch that I hadn't been doing, and started back, and viola! No more hip pain.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful! Always happy to help a man to get his cock into his mouth - A Happy Solosucking New Year to all!

Al