Documentary: 101 Rent Boys

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Documentary: 101 Rent Boys

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Has anyone seen the documentary 101 Rent Boys? Supposedly it features an autofellatio scene but I cannot find a copy online.

101 Rent Boys

* Directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey * Cinemax, debuting August 28, with encore showings thereafter

Like dependable johns, filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato paid 50 bucks apiece--on-camera--to 101 male hustlers for the pleasure of their oral tales. "I thought I was gonna have to come here and have sex or something," says one hustler, laughing. "Instead, I'm just here exposing myself on television. I don't know what's worse."

For many of the guys interviewed for this documentary, sex comes easy, but social intercourse and personal introspection are hard. Only one quarter are by their chosen the rest are anonymous, just thrown in for rapid-fire, sordid bites meant to prick up our ears and or the impressive counting-to-101 montage at the beginning of the 80-minute show.

The hustlers--mostly street workers--range from the young and good-looking to the, well, not-so-young or good-looking, and they span different races, backgrounds, sexual orientations, addictions, and reasons for getting into prostitution. There's a "cowboy hustler," a bondage-and-domination "master," and even a former "gangbanger." A dozen or so get a few minutes to but most interviews have been chopped up and reassembled into categories, including "The First Trick," "Turnons," "Turn-offs," "Watersports," and "Drugs." The film ends with "Alone," for which each hustler is given solo time to say whatever he wants. (One trick skips this confessional opportunity in lieu of giving a limber demonstration of the three positions for autofellatio--an activity that should have earned the warning PERFORMED BY A PROFESSIONAL SEX WORKER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. …

HOT4SSRS

Re: Documentary: 101 Rent Boys

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I have actually seen the documentary. After reading your post I searched it out. I am always looking for DEEP selfsuckers. Anyhow, it was 80 minutes long and there wasn't a selfing scene. So bummed!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

aleingang69

Re: Documentary: 101 Rent Boys

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - the description says "a limber demonstration of the three positions for autofellatio" so it sounds like he's probably clothed and just showing positions.

Sounds interesting otherwise!