Shorter man's sport?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

igodownonme

Shorter man's sport?

Post by igodownonme »

I'm over 6 feet tall and selfing for over about 17 years, and never been able to deep throat myself, even though I regularly keep in good shape athletically, and eat well ... and do yoga. Flexibility still waxes and wanes. Dick is just under 7 inches. So I've noticed in my internet travels that it seems like the shorter torso guys can just bend forward a little and viola. Anyone know if there are stats on short vs tall SSers?

aleingang69

Re: Shorter man's sport?

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting idea, but I've never noticed any evidence for that. I was 5'11" when I was at the peak of my skills - easily swallowing my whole cock - and I have the typical male shape: shorter legs and longer torso.

My sense is that it's mostly about native flexibility, not body type. We've had heavier guys who spend a lot of time with nose buried in pubes, even though most people think of it as a thin-man's talent. I have a genetic condition that makes me hyper-flexible, and I'd guess that guys who can deep-throat themselves generally have some variety of that. Just a guess though - I'm still waiting for the millions of dollars in grants I need to do an in-depth study!

Al

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I'd probably donate to a serious study! One thing about SSing is, to me, extremely liberating. Men pay for blowjobs, so to be able to do it yourself is, imo, incredible. I'm still amazed and happy that I can do this. My first wife always told me my dick tasted "funny", so I'd shower twice a day, thinking there was something wrong with me. My second wife - not crazy about oral, even though my fave is 69. Anyway, I love blowing myself even if I can't deepthroat just yet, and btw, my dick and balls are delicious. Liberating!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's beautiful, man - so glad you're getting so much out of solosucking!

Al