First did it @ 14 years old - I'm 23 now [my story/progress]

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dw75

First did it @ 14 years old - I'm 23 now [my story/progress]

Post by dw75 »

When I was 14 I tried to do it. At first I was nowhere near and gave up, but then a few weeks/months later I randomly had another go and somehow had some success. I remember it was the night before school on a summery evening, so my muscles/spine felt loose/warm. I put my legs over my head with my feet on the backboard. I was suddenly able to lick the head. From then on after school each day I would stretch longer and try to gain more flexibility. I got to the point where I was able to get the head in, as well as some shaft (after like 1 hour of stretching though). I remember the first time I cummed with just my mouth and no hands. It felt crazy!

Since then I lost the ability and wasn't very consistent at all. The problem was that my body was really sensitive to diet/exercise/lifestyle. It was only during the times that I was eating healthily and exercising that I was able to do it. If I ate junk foods and foods that made my stomach feel bloated, it would cost me like 12" of flexibility (literally, and even if I waited several hours after). That's how important it was.

I tried again in May 2016 and managed to get a small bit of head in, but my back/muscles were stiff for several days after. Unlike when I was 14, when I recall feeling loose each day even after an intense previous day, it was different. So I kind of gave up again.

Flash forward to January 2017. I do a lot of exercise and eat healthily again, so I decided to try to self suck again. First couple of weeks I was able to lick my tip but not really get any head in. Then suddenly a week after that I was able to get some of my head it, maybe 1/6th-1/4 of it. Progress.

And now I'm hoping to get back to where I was when I was 14. I want to be able to get beyond my head in my mouth! I'm doing it 3-4x per week, trying not to overstretch one day and leave myself stiff.

selfer123

Re: First did it @ 14 years old - I'm 23 now [my story/progr

Post by selfer123 »

keep at it man! 23 was also when I started doing it again seriously after trying a little in my teens

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks dw75 - it's great to hear different men's stories. Keep at it, and let us know how you do!

Al

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

I think I was 13 or 14 when I was with 2 friends from school and one of them came out of the blue my friend can suck his own dick, do you want to see? Offcourse I wanted to see, I was fascinated when he climbed on the back of the couch and bend over and took his own penis in his mouth.

When I got home I had to try that myself offcourse and well since I don't have a small penis and at the time I did sports I could reach it but I didn't find it all that exciting at the time to be honest.

Later it did catch my interest, more watching others do it, I never again met someone in person able to do it sadly.

These days, I am 44 now, I find that even without warming up my muscles if i'm horny enough that I can take it in my mouth even when half limp, I think some people try to hard.

I had times when I was much younger where I really wanted to and it just wouldn't work. I tried it with my ex girlfriend, that didn't go so well either and I think it's more a state of mind where your muscles tense up and you just won't get anywhere near it.

By all means don't overdo it, I did in the past and well I had weeks where I just cried out in pain whenever I had to stand up, sit down or turn or anything. Don't let it get that far :?