How long did it take you?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

funthings

How long did it take you?

Post by funthings »

How long did you go at it before you were able to at least lick the tip?
I started following the AFTutor guide on this site. Since Monday I've been stretching in the C position for 20 mins every night.
I've been measuring my progress with a short ruler, I put it in my mouth and have aboturns him but 6 inches sticking out. I can touch the crotch of my shorts with it now.

Has anyone been able to do it following the guide and how long did it take you?

christopherdmaxwell

Re: How long did it take you?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Although there are some schools of thought that state, "this is not a race"... AFTER learning PROPER technique, it took me about three weeks stretching every other day for thirty minutes preceded by sitting in a hot bath for 30 minutes to warm up my back and make my muscles more supple and flexible... Things that were most invaluable to me.... hot bath prior to stretching, not eating several hours before stretching, and I think the one technique that many that have tried and failed may have overlooked was to suck your stomach into your ribcage, RELAX your stomach muscles, and use your arms to pull you more forward as your stomach and torso muscle can only pull you so far forward... (remembering the day I told these techniques to my quasi-adopted son here a few years ago.... he's now 20 and it's almost impossible to get him to leave the house!-)

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

As above, take it slow by all means...

To answer your question it took me 15 minutes... to get home after a friend showed me he could suck his penis. Once I was home well at the time I was 13 years old and doing martial arts so I did some stretching but during the stretching found out I could allready reach it. That was quite a surprise for a 13 year old boy ;)

That said, I am 44 now and I go by the advice in the above post. I keep saying it's also a state of mind and it really is, the mind works mysteriously and some days I can feel very limber but not even get close and other days I feel like not happening and on my first try I can kiss my balls and limp penis without warming up.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

I remember first trying to get my cock in my mouth when I was 14...
Couldn't do it, thought it was impossible.
Then I saw a documentary about sex and fetishes etc, and autofellatio came up, I was amazed as it now knew it had a name and I discovered it was very possible.

I didn't try again though for until I was nearly 16.
In the shower, has an erection, slowly fondling the head, then leaned over and thought it looked so close, and just decided to stick my tongue out. Touched the tip.

I couldn't believe it, I was taken aback, i had contact between my tongue tip and my cock head tip, I actually had just touched my own penis, the one thing I'd been desiring to do for years and thought it was not possible.
I tried again, but couldn't get the angle right, and next time I barely even grazed the tip.

A month later, of constant practising and doing some of my own technique, I was able to suck on my head.

Now I can do it with comfortable ease. I'm not a deep throater, but I'm more than happy being able to get the head in and sometimes half way down the shaft.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

After discovering the wonderful world of autofellatio on the internet, I made up my mind I was going to suck-ceed, doing lyenger yoga - about 3 times per week, and when finished with a session I would throw myself into the plow again, walking down the wall. As the weeks went by my crotch came down closer and closer, until I could smell and feel the heat of my cock and balls. Made me more determined to keep going, and after about 3 months, I was licking the head and ejaculating in my mouth. After a couple more months I could suck about half of the dick head, and about 6 months to a year, was gobbling about half of my dick. I had also stopped smoking, and eating a lot more fruit and veggies, and working out. So AF is definitely a great incentive to get into shape and feel better over all. As Al mentions, don't over-do it - I've hurt my back more than a couple of times and took me a few weeks to recoup, but didn't have any serious injury. It's easy to get too autoerotic nuts and pull something that will hurt for a long time! I even pulled a hamstring once.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

I started trying as a teen, and then only occasionally, until such a time as I became intrigued by the online videos and more importantly the 'self-suck techniques' i googled, read and practiced...
At first, my back hurt like hell for days after of overdoing it, determined to reach the objectives I was seeing others achieve over time. I stayed with it until today for the last two years, daily.
It took me a few weeks to eventually get my entire head in my mouth, and oh what a feeling that orgasm was!
More and more I was able to go deeper and with great ease, without the discomfort and pain, I used to feel after, about halfway down my throbbing 7-inch cock.
The biggest thing I notice that works best for me, is I don't do it after eating or wait at least 2-3 hours after. I usually self-suck after exercise and a hot shower without eating. No pain at all, as my cock easily now slides halfway in my mouth, and with amazement to this day that I can actually do this so easily now.
That, 'omg I am sucking myself off' feeling does not diminish over time, always the great anticipation and excitement of putting my cock in my mouth, and proudly I might add, so much so that I talk openly with close friends.
It gets easier and deeper as time passes with regular selfing, and it never gets boring. :D
Attachments
tumblr_op7khxOFPO1vwvsjlo2_400.jpg
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
pic_11_big.jpg
tumblr_op7khxOFPO1vwvsjlo2_400.jpg
pic_11_big.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: