Supplement suggestion

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Loveducky

Supplement suggestion

Post by Loveducky »

An internet friend told me to give Kratom a try while selfing. I've never tried it but apparently it helps with his flexibility and overall pleasure. Anyone know anything about it? Or perhaps any other helpful supplements?

blacksunshineaz

Re: Supplement suggestion

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I don't know anything about it but I take glucosamine chrondroitin to help my joints. I believe it helps prevent injury to my spine when doing extreme forward bends.

blacksunshineaz

It seems kratom is an illicit drug and can be addictive... http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/kratom-effects.html

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think narcanon is going to view all substances through the lens of 'addiction' and that's never going to give you the whole story.

If you want a more nuanced view there are other places online that will give you in-depth info and user experiences. https://erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml being one. They also talk about fake Kratom being sold, so it's good to be informed if you decide you want to try it.

blacksunshineaz

Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive right now regarding drug use and addiction as a sort-of ex-gf of mine is wasting away from using crystal meth and heroin. She has been arrested several times and charged with felony drug possession. She had a court date today but didn't show and now has a warrant. I haven't spoken to her in months and will probably never hear from her again.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

No need to apologize, BSA - I'm sorry to hear you're going through that. I've had close friends die from both heroin and crystal, and I know how painful that can be. Physical addiction is a very real thing and it can do terrible things to people, but groups like narcanon tend to see addiction everywhere, because it's what they deal with.

Here's the Erowid FAQ answer:
Is kratom habit forming?
Kratom is not habit forming when it is used responsibly. If used occasionally as a recreational drug, rather than daily, there is virtually no risk of becoming dependent on it. But it is very important not to get into the habit of using it every day. For kratom, like many drugs [e.g. alcohol, coffee, tobacco, etc.] if used on a daily basis for a prolonged period of time, could become a habit hard to break. Before starting to experiment with it set yourself usage guidelines. If you ever find it is hard to stay within your usage guidelines immediately quit using kratom. Of course, people who are using kratom to overcome a preexisting opiate addiction may need to use kratom daily to avoid opiate withdrawal. People suffering from chronic pain may need to take pain medications on a daily basis, and some people choose to use kratom instead of pharmaceutical pain killers. Interestingly, studies have found that opiate drugs (morphine and its relatives) are rarely addictive for pain sufferers except among people with a history of substance abuse. This is probably also true for kratom, because like opiate drugs, the effects of kratom are due to opiate receptor agonist activity.

http://www.sagewisdom.org/kratomguide.html

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

Narconon is a not a reputable source of information about drugs; It's actually a Church of Scientology front group, so I would steer clear of them.

The only thing I've heard about kratom is from an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience a few months ago when Christopher Bell was a guest, Episode #876. Bell became addicted to opioids and swears that kratom really helped him. You can find out more about his story in the documentary "Prescription Thugs" which might still be on Netflix.
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

blacksunshineaz

I only posted that link because it was one of the first that came up when I searched for kratom.

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

Personally, I think a Paracetamol (very mild painkiller) helps actually, it not just acts as a painkiller but it also calms and relaxes your muscles a little. I would never go as far as using drugs for this, hell I once tried it after I used a erection pill thingy, those don't just erect those muscles, lol. Back pain again :|