So the other day

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Mehdymeh

So the other day

Post by Mehdymeh »

was so great. I didn't even stretch or anything, I just set my camera on for fun and well I was looking that back and apparently I came in my own mouth but my dick stayed hard for another 10 minutes and I had another orgasm.

Not a video I'm gonna share, lol, but I'm wondering I was looking back and not even halfway through the video i'm like phew that tasted really good, did I just have an orgasm. Have any of you had that as well?

On a side note, VLC player lets me zoom in a lot, if anyone i dunno sent me a link to a video editor that lets me edit video to just show that zoomed in bit so you can't recognise me...

I might, you know, maybe, share a video, part of, hmmm

christopherdmaxwell

Re: So the other day

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

it's certainly understandable that you don't want to self identify, even by exposing your face... if you could block out or blur the face, I know I would appreciate seeing new footage of techniques used by others to possibly adopt when I start selfsucking again... as for me... I KNOW there are some (including fellow coworkers) that may have found my hobby and have alluded to it in some fashion!-) - I should probably find the thread, "who all knows about your talent?" but, unfortunately my free-time for posting stories, much less stretching is very very limited....