Japanese film, "Maruyama, The Middle Schooler"

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Japanese film, "Maruyama, The Middle Schooler"

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Chûgakusei Maruyama is original title of this film.

This film is about a teenage boy obsessed with performing autofellatio.

http://fantasticfest.com/films/maruyama ... e-schooler

BRIEF SUMMARY
A middle school student prone to wild daydreams devotes his waking hours to stretching and flexibility exercises with the ultimate goal of one day being able to lick his own penis.

FULL DESCRIPTION
Every boy needs a goal, an organizing principle to provide structure and focus to their life. And Katsuya Maruyama has one. Oh, yes, this middle school student has a doozy of a goal. Though prone to daydreams and flights of extreme fancy, Maruyama is focused on one overriding desire he is determined to attain. When he wakes, he stretches. Before sleeping, he stretches. At every available opportunity in between... more stretches. Why? Because Maruyama is determined that one day he will be flexible enough to lick his own penis.

And things are going well for Maruyama—though he should perhaps consider that the cracking and popping sound that precedes his more vividly fantastic visions may indicate that he’s doing serious damage to his spine. But one day a strange new neighbor moves into the apartment complex, a single father who appears to know all about Maruyama’s secret goal and may threaten the youth with exposure. Also, there’s the dead body that turns up nearby.

From the fertile imagination of writer-director Kankuro Kudo—writer of Takashi Miike’s ZEBRAMAN among many others—comes MARUYAMA THE MIDDLE SCHOOLER, a film that not only pokes deliriously accurate fun at the psyche of the adolescent male, but actually grows beyond its already hysterical premise to deliver a gloriously demented, multi-layered portrait of Maruyama’s entire apartment complex. Because you know what they say about kids learning from their environment … if Maruyama is this odd surely there must be more strangeness to be found nearby. Deeply funny, constantly surprising, and unexpectedly heartfelt, MARUYAMA THE MIDDLE SCHOOLER is arguably the crowning moment to date in what has already been a sterling career from Kudo.

---

I'm trying to find a way to watch it, either downloading/streaming it or buying a disc. Amazon has the DVD but it is Region 2 and wouldn't play here, but there is also a Blu-Ray but I don't know if it has the same issue. Doing a search says it's available on YouTube but it doesn't work and redirects me to some site that doesn't work. I'd like to see this with English subtitles if possible since I don't speak Japanese.

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Japanese film, "Maruyama, The Middle Schooler"

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

some 'tasteful' (no pun intended) pictures here... - - https://boyhoodmovies.com/maruyama-midd ... oler-2013/

christopherdmaxwell

HINT: "BING" "Maruyama, The Middle Schooler" - 4th item under images - open in new tab, press play.... has English subtitles.... looks like a good movie a few minutes into it right now!

christopherdmaxwell

oopsh! I'm watching some other movie with all the same actors.... NVM

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

Yeah I saw this movie, lol. Almost 2 hours of japanese wtf is going with the main theme a boy who gets super powers trying to suck his penis.

It's hilarious, I've added a scene for fun, lol. Certainly a movie worth hunting down if you're into weird japanese super hero stuff. I tried to cut out all the selfing related scenes to post here yeah well I ended up with almost an hour of video and over 500mb at low quality :/
Attachments
Maruyama.mp4
(31.94 MiB) Downloaded 2535 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - if only gym class had really been like that - I would have been the hero of the school! Thanks for the clip - I'd love to see the whole film.

Al

blacksunshineaz

I found it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G8Y3N6A/_e ... 5IPXR7SAOJ

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to have English subtitles. The DVD version is region 2 and will not play on North American DVD players. I don't think the Blu-Ray is region-locked however.

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

Made me think of this ;)

https://www.tube8.com/gay/asian/asian-s ... /14441131/

Makes you wonder if it's a big thing in japan, I tried looking for it in japanese but meh I guess our western search engines miss alot of their websites with such stuff on it :(

Edit to Al: I tried to cut it down into 9 files lol but man your download size limit is small. My files are between 20 and 75mb, mjeh if i cut it down more it gets odd, it's not even half of the full movie just the stuff to do so you can follow from start to finish the selfsucking story, at the end he is a very flexible super hero kinda boy lol, so tried to include that weird fight as well. Pretty sure the main actor can actually really suck his penis seeing some scenes, lol, no denying it and during that fight scene he shows even more flexibility then the rest of the movie so yeah he probably can.

blacksunshineaz

I know it's been a while since I first posted about this but I was finally able to see this film. It's a very strange movie to say the least. The main character is a boy in his early teens who dreams of being able to selfsuck and has a very active imagination when it comes to the people in his neighborhood after someone is murdered. He fantasizes that his parents are aliens who appear human, his neighbor is secret agent and himself dreams of being a masked superhero and fighting off assassins.

It's very low-budget and has some crude CGI special effects. They do depict him nude trying to selfsuck on several occasions but it doesn't show his penis and for those of us who can do it we can see that he's nowhere close to being able to do it. The dialog is in Japanese but it does come with English subtitles, but I found the translated dialog to be incomprehensible most of the time. The acting isn't very good and the cinematography is very amateurish.

Do I recommend anyone watching it? No. While I find it bold to have a young character wanting to suck his own penis (and I think many of us can relate since we got interested in the act when that age), it's only a small part of the story and the movie itself is extremely cheesy and difficult to sit through in one sitting.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for scouting it out and for the review, BSA! It does sound unique!