Frequency

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

igodownonme

Frequency

Post by igodownonme »

I know there've been polls taken on this, but I have a question about frequency. I usually only SS once per week - time to myself is the biggest reason, unless I do it in the bathroom, which seems a little too hard and cold. But over this past long weekend, I indulged myself on Saturday, then again on Monday, and noticed I was less stiff the second time. So I'm wondering if, for those of you who do this several times per week, you feel that it keeps you more limber.

phil

Re: Frequency

Post by phil »

Thanks for the question and good luck with your work. I usually selfsuck two or three times over the weekend, and I added one weeknight too. I am now sucking the deepest of my life, and it takes less time to make contact too. So for me anyway, I would say that more is better: practice helps.

Phil

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Everyone is unique, physically, so - nothing is ever 100%, but - I'd say that ingeneral yup - as long as you're careful not to push yourself too far in the heat of the moment you'll be better at it if you do it more often. But don't forget to eat! ;)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I was going to say you gotta practice at least once a week, more if you can handle it. If you don't practice regularly, you'll lose any previous gains you had and you'll have to start over.

I finally went back to the men's yoga class last week and I had practiced selfing a couple hours before class and had no trouble getting my cock to my lips. And after a 90-minute class I felt really good. I had hoped to do another private session with the instructor yesterday, but somehow or another, I tweaked my back on either Thursday or Friday and I'm still sore. I got a massage and that didn't help.

I will mention too that near the end of class we do plow pose. I'm always in the back row and can use the wall for leverage. I had put my legs together with my cock and balls on top of my thighs and did a deeper bend. If I'm really flexible, I can bring the tip of my cock to my lips without using my hands. Unfortunately, he turned the lights down and I had left my glasses on so my nearsighted vision wasn't as good as it could be so I have no idea how close I really was, nor if anyone saw me. I hope to go back on Wednesday if my back is feeling better. If so, I'll try that again...

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Thank you gentlemen for the great answers! I forgot that posted this question.. too busy these days. I've been "practicing" more when I can, even if I don't have the time to fully indulge myself. If I try too hard too fast, I get a sore back, haha.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ok...so apparently i am a little whore, lol! :twisted: :oops:

i try to suck myself off every night...and i usually succeed (suck seed?)
some nights if i have the time i'll edge for up to a few hours before cumming.
some nights once isn't enough and i do it a second (or third) time.
...and some afternoons if i get home from work before everyone else i sneak one in before supper.

i tried to see how many times i could do it in a day one time, and i managed 10 in a 24 hour period...need to try it on a day off sometime, i know i could have done more if i hadn't been working that day. :wink:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

...oh, and *YES!!* i absolutely believe that doing it more frequently is easier on my body and i feel the most comfortable (less stiff / more flexible) when i do it more often. there are times when i miss a day (usually because i fell asleep before 'me time'), and i am often a little more stiff the next session.

the bathroom is a little more hard and cold, but that hasn't stopped me from doing it on the toilet at work or in the shower at home...in fact crosswise in the tub was one of my favorite positions when i was less limber. with my back against the tub side, feet on the wall in front of me, lift butt & push with legs... :wink:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Happy Boy - you are one of my heroes. I love your boundless enthusiasm for our favorite sport, your endless horniness, your willingness to share your talents with us,and - of course - your extraordinary abilities.

I think I remember you mentioning family at home in past posts - is that right? I just don't see how you can fit in all of this pleasuring if that's true, unless they all know and it's just "There he goes again..." all the time ;)

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Happy Boy wrote:...oh, and *YES!!* i absolutely believe that doing it more frequently is easier on my body and i feel the most comfortable (less stiff / more flexible) when i do it more often. there are times when i miss a day (usually because i fell asleep before 'me time'), and i am often a little more stiff the next session.

the bathroom is a little more hard and cold, but that hasn't stopped me from doing it on the toilet at work or in the shower at home...in fact crosswise in the tub was one of my favorite positions when i was less limber. with my back against the tub side, feet on the wall in front of me, lift butt & push with legs... :wink:
I agree with Happy Boy on this one. The more you self suck the better you will be at it. It's not easy as a casual sport. If you are able to become a daily practitioner, things will fall into place. Other factors for success such as general health, weight control, diet are important. It's more a life style than hobby. When you become proficient the joys and pleasures are like nothing else.

To really enjoy autofellatio, it is important to achieve good depth and to comfortably hold that position so you can take the time to enjoy yourself. With proficiency the pleasure factor increases, and you may find yourself cumming more than once. As Happy Boy says, it's possible to have many orgasms during a day. Yippee!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:Happy Boy - you are one of my heroes. I love your boundless enthusiasm for our favorite sport, your endless horniness, your willingness to share your talents with us,and - of course - your extraordinary abilities.
I think I remember you mentioning family at home in past posts - is that right? I just don't see how you can fit in all of this pleasuring if that's true, unless they all know and it's just "There he goes again..." all the time ;)
thanks, and ditto!
like you, i found my skill in pre-internet days. i had never heard of such a thing, and wondered what kind of freak i was (other than LUCKY) for more than a decade before i found out that there were others like me out there. then when i found your old site and discovered a whole group of open minded selfers (along with 'students of the art' and especially fans) sharing their thoughts and dreams it really helped me feel less self-conscious, more 'part of a group', and maybe even a little respected as a mentor/guru of sorts. your new site here is all that and more...a 'safe space' for all of us freaks! :)
yeah, wife & three kids...most of my 'alone time' is late night/early morning when they are all in bed (i have insomnia & only sleep about three hours most nights with an occasional six if i doze off watching TV). sometimes when i get home from work a little early, the kids hear "i'm going to lie down for a little bit before mom gets home", and sometimes i just 'work on some stuff' in the bedroom. ;)

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day ...
for the last two years, in my ongoing attempt to deepthroat myself one day. Not quite there yet, but i can take half my cock in my mouth without effort or discomfort, which is amazing...like a lover of myself, the excitement of my own cock slowly slipping in and out of my warm mouth does not diminish, and as i can take more and more in, easier without pain, for sure the anticipation increases too.
I still am in awe every day that i am sucking myself off, heart racing, cum exploding daily. :D
Attachments
pic_11_big.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

JRon

Post by JRon »

I am in my mid 30s and have been SS'ing since I was a teenager. I do it 3-5 times a week if I can. I notice a little bit of stiffness in my back some mornings but after I warm up I am fine, especially after a long day of being on my feet. I do it back-to-back some nights, getting better at it with age.

Regarding the frequency, I am a tad concerned about back issues cropping up later in life, such as arthritis (I don't think that would stop me from trying anyways, haha) and I also read a comment on here recently about aortic aneurysms that freaked me out a bit. Would love to get Al or any other Veteran SS'ers take on the issue.

Maybe I am just too up in my head and I should focus on my other head :twisted:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

In my case, the heart problems I've had have not - as far as I can tell - been caused by my solosucking activities. The two things are related, in that my astonishing flexibility is due to a genetic, connective-tissue condition, and that's also what put a big hole in my mitral valve, but there's no cause-and-effect relationship.
There may be more wear and tear on your joints, but I don't think that'll cause arthritis. Any extreme sport brings some risks, but - oh the pleasures! Completely, absolutely, totally worth it, man. Don't waste time and energy on worry when you could be putting it into getting more of your meat into your mouth.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

JRon wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:18 pm
I am a tad concerned about back issues cropping up later in life, such as arthritis (I don't think that would stop me from trying anyways, haha) and I also read a comment on here recently about aortic aneurysms that freaked me out a bit.
you know, i have thought about some things like that from time to time. i think it is kind of like when the other guys in the grateful dead told jerry he had to quit the heroin or he was out of the group...he said "it's been fun, see ya!"

if a doctor told me i had to quit selfing or i would be dead in five years, i would enjoy the hell out of those five years.

yeah...i know i'm fucked in the head...i've seen the videos, lol!

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

I do intense stretches and right now I do the stretching routine and suck, then wait three days then do the stretches and suck, then wait about 10 days to heal and start the process over again. I found that my gains are slower if I don't wait those extra days to heal, or sometimes not get as far. I started earlier this year in May and my goal is to be able to suck when I want, to just bend over and do it