Setup for Taking Videos?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akhenaton

Setup for Taking Videos?

Post by akhenaton »

Hey fellow selfers!

I know most of you guys take videos of yourselves (keep up the great work!), but I always am thinking what it looks like behind the camera. like how do you set up the best angle? what is the best lighting? where do you put the camera? depending on what position you are selfing in, do you change how you set up the camera? do you use tripods? do you stack the camera on things? (i may know a thing or two about that one ha) Just curious about all the amateur videography out there to find out what is best.

I tend to self in the plow position and i have tried over and over to get the best position with the best angle and the best visibility, but it always seems a work in progress. any advice you boys have would be awesome!

Happy Saturday, and even happier selfing! :-*

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Setup for Taking Videos?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

When I was able to selfsuck, I would place my camera on the floor along my side where my head would be (when I was using the legs over the head technique) in about the middle of the frame... this helped ensure visibility of my back and my legs were in the shot as well as being able to view me licking, kissing, and eventually getting most of the head in my mouth... later, I would use a chair next to the bed, several books on the chair to raise the camera level, using the same approximate distance and location to capture the event.... in both cases, I would have a fan blowing to prevent me from sweating too much as well as having something like a shop light on either side of the camera to capture as much subject (me) without having the important stuff in the shadows or in the dark!

aleingang69

Re: Setup for Taking Videos?

Post by aleingang69 »

For me the most important thing has always been being able to watch what I'm filming as I film it. With the 1 or 2 camera setups I've used, I always have the camera feeding directly to a monitor (which, these days, could be a laptop, if you have the right connectors), and I set myself up so I can keep an eye on the shot to make sure I haven't changed position in a a bad way.
This also makes lighting easier - you can see how it looks as you do it.

Hope that helps - we'd love to see some video of you in action!

Al