You're never too old after all

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Icum4utoo

You're never too old after all

Post by Icum4utoo »

The first time I seriously tried to selfsuck (by serious I mean doing serious stretching exercises several times a week) I was 60. I just had too many hang ups before then. Took me a long time to get my head on straight. Once I committed to it, after a couple months of practice I got to a point where on a good day I could get the entire head of my cock in my mouth. An average day I could always let my hard dick hang over my head and reach my lips so I could use my tongue to massage the head and even the shaft behind the head. Then a boating accident ended all that with a back injury. Not terribly serious, but serious enough I had to stop SS. I tried several times during the next 10 years but it always left me in too much pain several days later and all that just to barely touch the tip of my dick with my tongue. Not worth it!

But now I've taken a new approach by working with my back, allowing some discomfort as my back adjust to new demands by doing daily stretching exercises twice a day. I then made the wonderful discovery that not only can I now lick the head of my dick without pulling on it, my back is getting better as well as my flexibility improves. And all this in a few weeks at the age of 70! (I'm in much better shape than your average 70 year old as I exercise vigorously several hours a day) Initially my goal was to just be able to lick the head of my dick without pulling on it but now that I can do that so soon after starting again, my new goal in the next couple months is to get that extra inch which would allow me to get the head between my lips. One can only strive to see what's possible and I've surprised myself so far.
Last edited by Icum4utoo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Wannabe

Re: You're never too old after all

Post by Wannabe »

Wonderful! I hope you'll share more as you progress. :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that is so great! As you said, you're definitely an outlier for men around your age, but - I love that you've stuck with it and have had such extraordinary success! Also really happy to hear that you've been able to work your way through the terrible conditioning our sexphobic societies pound into us from birth, man - enjoy that amazing body while you can!

We would love to see more pictures and maybe some video if you're comfortable with that, and to hear about your progress.

Al

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Great story! As I get older, and think of the old saw, "every good things must end," I get depressed when I think of never being able to SS anymore - figuring that with age, less flexibility will be the norm. I've been doing this for about 17 years, and can't imagine at this point not being able to. Like Ray Romano once said about SS, when he was doing a standup routine, "If you can do this, how can you ever stop?"

Icum4utoo

Post by Icum4utoo »

igodownonme wrote: Like Ray Romano once said about SS, when he was doing a standup routine, "If you can do this, how can you ever stop?"
Thanks for the Romano quip. Hecka funny and oh so true...

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Icum4utoo wrote:
igodownonme wrote: Like Ray Romano once said about SS, when he was doing a standup routine, "If you can do this, how can you ever stop?"
Thanks for the Romano quip. Hecka funny and oh so true...
that is good, but i like the bill hicks version better:
"if men could suck their own dicks, all of you ladies would be here by yourselves...watching an empty stage." :lol:
RIP bill

Icum4utoo

Post by Icum4utoo »

Guessing next half inch or more will take two or three times longer to achieve than the last half inch gained. Just hope I've not yet hit the wall tho.... I've been practicing almost every day for an hour which I plan on continuing with until I know I've hit the wall. I need to get that next 1/2 to 1 inch further so I can get at half or more of the head in my mouth.. I'm so close but not close enough to warrant the the daily effort unless I gain that next 1/2 to 1". That would warrant my daily exercise. Good for my back though as I have gain flexibility for all the misc chores around the house. Wish me luck!
Last edited by Icum4utoo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Great progress - keep it going!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent - keep at it, man! Yeah - it is a complete mystery why flexibility waxes and wanes from day to day - enjoy it when you have it!