Tips to go deeper than mid-head level? (Lack of progress...)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dw75

Tips to go deeper than mid-head level? (Lack of progress...)

Post by dw75 »

When I was 13-14 I got all of the head in my mouth and some shaft.

I stopped doing it again until February of this year. I'm 23 now, heavier and slightly taller.

At first it was hard to lick the tip, but after a few months of working on it I can now get about half of my head in at my best.

I do it laying on my back with my legs against the wall, or sitting on the bed with my arms hooked around my thighs to pull myself down. Both get me to about the same depth.

Problem is I've been stuck at that level for a couple of months now. At one point I was doing it 4-5x a week up to an hour at a time. I usually just do both positions and try to reach a new depth after fully warmed up (not straining beyond safety though).

Any tips? I would love to get back to the level I was at at 13-14, but I'm starting to think I'm not capable of that anymore due to my body structure growing/changing. I hope not!

blacksunshineaz

Re: Tips to go deeper than mid-head level? (Lack of progress

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've been at it since 2002 and while I've made great progress over the last 3 years or so (where it requires very little prep work) I have been stuck at the same place for some time.

I've been doing yoga semi-regularly for the past 4-5 years and sometimes go to class twice a week but it's more like 3x a month due to my schedule. I also soak in hot water to loosen my muscles. In addition to that I get deep tissue massages 1x/2x a month. I also go to a chiropractor. So far, none of that seems to get me past this invisible barrier.

At this point I think my problem is my belly. I know when doing legs over head (aka plow or crawling the wall) my belly really impedes my progress because not only can I feel it, but I've been photographed and I can see that's the problem. I've tried to lose weight and it's not easy. Toning the muscles might help a bit too but honestly I think I need to lose 20 pounds, not just for this but for other reasons.

What gets me is that I've probably gained 50 pounds since high school, and I am 43 years old now. I was extremely thin back in the day but at the time I had nowhere the flexibility I have now. Currently I can consistently get my head between my lips but not past my teeth. In the legs over head method my chin is pressed against my chest so even opening my mouth is difficult. On a few occasions a couple of years ago I was barely able to get the tip between my teeth but I really had to push hard to do that and honestly I think that's a bit dangerous. You should never try to go beyond your limits.

I hope at my age I can keep this up and reach my goal. I'd love to get there by the end of the year. I am hoping the yoga and chiropractic work will help save my back because I certainly am not getting younger. I did show one of my yoga instructors how flexible I am and he was impressed. He's the same age as I am and he can't even do some of the things I can.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

One possibility: get some video or at least photos of yourself at your best, from the side, and look at the curve in your back. Most of us don't have a perfectly even curve and it can be helpful to analyze that and then put some effort into experimenting with changing your approach so your curve is more even. For instance: if your chin is pressing hard against your sternum it probably means you have an extreme curve in and right below your neck and could use more in you mid to upper back. If you look at the photos and video of me in action you can see how the curve is distributed when I'm deep=throating.

Hope that helps!

dw75

Post by dw75 »

@aleingang69

Good idea, I'll try to record a side view to see what my back/neck looks like. I noticed when I do the sitting on the bed position with arms grabbing under my legs, I could lean further back creating a better C-shape and work on that. But the my flexibility isn't quite as good, but I think that might be the key to take it to the next level

@BlackSunshineAZ

I hear ya. When I was 13 I was 5'5 and about 140lb with ~5.25" to work with. At 23 I'm 5'9 and 165lb with the same size to work with. I don't know what I'll be like at 33 and 43, but I'd like to still be able to do it by then, if not better!

I resonate with finding it hard to open the mouth in that upside down position. It's like you have to compromise depth with how much your neck bends (more neck bend = harder to open mouth, and weird angle, but better depth). I'm not fat, but I feel like stomach makes a big difference still. When I've eaten less for a few days, and good non-bloating foods, that makes a huge difference. If I've not done well, then my flexibility is like 1-2" worse off!

I think the hot bath soak might be a good idea for me to try. I tried it in February once and had a good session. Now that it's summer my muscles/joints already feel loose/warm in the evening, but who knows it could give an extra boost.

dw75

Post by dw75 »

I had a good session yesterday - managed to get about 75% of the head in! Using the sitting down with legs straight and arms grabbing underneath them position.

I do it with my foreskin half pulled back, because then it "feels" like I'm going deeper (lips going past the foreskin) and feels really good.

Can't wait to be able to do it with the foreskin fully retracted and get my lips to the shaft!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great! Do work on your spinal curve - I think you'll find that it makes a big difference. Do you have something you can hook your feet on or under when you do plow? That can make a huge difference - it gives you a lot more control.

dw75

Post by dw75 »

Since July 18th I've only tried 5 times (20th/21st July, then 7th/7th August and 20th August), but I've somehow made progress on all of them! The other day I think I reached full head level (I felt my bottom lip touch the ridge). I can't wait to get slightly further to get the full sensation of going over the head.

I made progress by working on my curve. So I tried leaning further back with a bigger curve. At first I was further away, but my alignment was better. After several warmups/attemps I was able to get to new depths, and with better alignment this time!

Maybe in October I'll be good!?

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

please, tell us how long and what routines you use during your practice sessions!

dw75

Post by dw75 »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:please, tell us how long and what routines you use during your practice sessions!
Apologies for the late reply!

My routine is as follows:

To warmup my spine, I do an exercise called a Jefferson curl with a barbell (gymnasts do this). It's similar to the regular stretch where you stand with you feet together and try to touch your toes, except you focus on rounding your back and not using your hips to stand back up. And the added weight forces your back to curve more. I wouldn't advise using a lot of weight once starting out (a few heavy books will be good). Just try to go as low as possible by curving your back (with legs straight), and then stand up using your spinal muscles (avoiding legs/hips). I do this with a fairly heavy weight for 10-30 reps. After I've done it, it gets the blood pumping and my spine usually feels really warmed up

Then I get on the bed and do the legs over head position and try to lick the tip. I usually do moderate stretches for a few seconds until I feel it a bit, then come back down and rest a bit. Repeat until I manage it

Next I do the same sitting on my bed with my arms under my legs and try to lick the tip

After that I try to get to lips barely around the tip in the legs over head position and then once successful I move to the seated position and try there

After that I just alternate between the two positions, and with moderate stretches/resting my depth continues to increase the longer I go on for

Most sessions I do last anywhere from 20 mins to an hour, rarely going above that because then the stiffness lasts longer to recover from

Over time, the time taken to lick the tip in each position, etc has gotten quicker. I actually kept a log since March to track my progress. The numbers (in order) mean:
1) mines taken to luck tip in legs over head
2) lick tip in seated position
3) lips on tip in legs over head
4) lips on tip in seated
5) when I can get s half head in, enough to get myself off with an up and down movement
6) when i ended the session

Here are the times taken (after the warmup Jefferson exercise). Some of the later numbers are missing and some things are missing. Also if you see "(PB)" or something similar, it means new depth personal best

14,24,28,49 (13mar)
11,16 (18mar)
10,17,18,36 (19mar)
11,14,21,22,35 (21mar)
10,15,21,27 (22mar)
6,7,13,15,28,28 (29mar)
4,7,11,17,25 (30mar)
6,9,14,14,37 (11apr)
5,10,18,18 (19apr)
5,5,11,11 (21apr)
5,9,11,16 (26apr)
3,6,10,10 (29apr)
3,6,8,10, (01may)
5,7,11,11 (09may)
2,3,9,(10may)
(14may)
5,16,16,16 (16may)
1,7,6,10, (18may)
1,3,5,5,28 (22may) PB
0,2,1,4,27 (24may) PB (in)
2,4,7,13,27 (28may)
1,9,9,12 (31may)
1,6,5,14, (01jun)
2,9,9,16,31 (06jun) (PB*)
1,12, (09jun)
1,6,8,9, (12jun) (PB**)
1,8,8,14, (18jun)
0,6,6,6,17 (23jun)
0,2,2,10 (24jun) (=PB)
0,5,5,5 (25jun) (fast)
0,1,4,8,35 (02jul)
(07jul)
1,4,4,4,34 (09jul)
2,7,7,15, (15jul)
1,6,9,14 (17jul)
0,1,3,4,43 (20jul) (PB)
0,4,4,8,64 (21jul) (PBr)
1,1,8,8,31 (07aug) (=PB)
(08aug) (pB)
1,2,6,7,15,39 (20aug)
0,2,5,8,16,66 (23aug)
1,1,2,3,16,31 (02sep) (PBo)
1,3,5,6 (03sep) (PBo)
1,4,7,10,30,57 (07sep)
0,4,5,17,55 (09sep)
(17sep)
1,2,12,18,65,90 (23sep)

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

Im using a weight belt around the torso to pull me forward and down. Loose the weight. Empty the gut. Warm up well. Remember this nedds to be consistent not a one time thing.

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

Thanks dw75, jefferson curl is exactly what I need!
I tried it than I can able to deep throat myself. And bonus, I was less tired than sessions with regular warmups. Thank you again!

Btw answer for topic is yoga.
Last edited by martymcfly on Mon May 21, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Hey DW75, will dumbells work for the Jefferson? And when you straighten afterward, do you drop the weight first, or straighten back up while holding the weight?

I never paid attention before to anyone's back curve, but lately when watching sports, or when swimming or whatever, I notice some guys have a much more curved back then what seems normal, and I'm jealous as hell, wondering if they ss too, lol. So I tried to video myself in front of the mirror, and my curve isn't bad, but could definitely be better. I'm going to give the Jefferson a go.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i'm lost on the Jefferson part of this comment...

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

igodownonme wrote:Hey DW75, will dumbells work for the Jefferson? And when you straighten afterward, do you drop the weight first, or straighten back up while holding the weight?

I never paid attention before to anyone's back curve, but lately when watching sports, or when swimming or whatever, I notice some guys have a much more curved back then what seems normal, and I'm jealous as hell, wondering if they ss too, lol. So I tried to video myself in front of the mirror, and my curve isn't bad, but could definitely be better. I'm going to give the Jefferson a go.

I use a dumbell too. But as he said starting with heavy books better for the first time.

dw75

Post by dw75 »

Update: A few weeks ago I managed to get my bottom lip past the ridge. Progress has been slow but steady since the end of summer. I've roughly done 1 session per week (on average). I plan to do 2 per week from now on, plus improve my diet. Getting past the ridge requires a good day and warmup, and I can't do much of a head bobbing movement at that depth yet. I'd love to be able to bob up and down and stay below the ridge. I can still get myself off hands-free by staying around 75% head depth, but getting to that next level is motivating me once again

A big key was improving my C shape I think. It feels counterintuitive because at first you feel too far behind/far away from the head, but as you can come down, the alignment comes into place. There's def more potential that way. Although I've only gained 1-2cm since September, that's quite a lot if you think about it. If I gain 1-2cm every few months, in a few years I will be going quite deep!

I'm quite looking forward to spring/summer again. I recall last summer I was able to lick the head without a warmup, whereas lately (very cold) it's takne a little longer (despite the fact I can go deeper after warming up now)