New Member - No Pun Intended

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowmycum

New Member - No Pun Intended

Post by swallowmycum »

Hello all, new member here from the USA. Self sucking and self cum eating has been an interest of mine since high school and I'm now a 42 year old married father of 2. First time I sucked my own cock, or more accurately, licked/sucked my cock head and blew a load into my own mouth was when I was in high school and I had gotten worked up over hearing my parents having sex across the hallway. I used the plow technique, which has been my most successful method, and was surprised how well I could do. I am of average length, around 6.5-7" long, and in decent shape so that has helped. I've never been the most flexible guy but when I went to college, my dorm bed was a bunk and I could put my feet on the ceiling to gain leverage again in the plow position. I've been a self sucker/self cum-eater pretty consistently ever since. I even made some videos of me sucking and shooting cum into my mouth about 10 years ago. I still watch them from time to time to motivate me to continue selfing. I want to get better and get more of my own cock in my mouth but blasting my loads onto my face and into my mouth has always been my favorite part. Sometimes, just being able to lick my cock head is enough.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to this community and will be happy to share personal experiences, stories, pics and videos when I can.
42 year old married self sucker and cum eater.

stillalivenkickn

Re: New Member - No Pun Intended

Post by stillalivenkickn »

Welcome from me. People who are able to do what you do to yourself are my biggest turn on when I pleasure myself. I wish I could do myself but I can't. I have shot many a load down my mouth while I had my legs over my head though.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

some time ago, I was uncertain I would ever get there.... after plenty of diet and stretching, I eventually got there with some dedicated "me time" and PROPER technique every other day.... I made first contact 6 weeks before my 40th birthday... it's been a few years due to privacy and work, (i'm dieting and getting closer to my goals once again)... because i'm the type that is just NOT limber, after I reached my goal, my mindset is that if *I* can do it, ANYONE can! - and I hope to give men some valuable pointers to help reach their much wanted and needed goal!

(tips that worked for me) - -
viewtopic.php?p=21282#p21282

(me after some months of practice) - - (not in video) I got to where I could lick my balls and almost have my mouth to my pubic bone
- -
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/just- ... r-22507832

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome swallowmycum - glad you found us - we'd love to see you in action!

swallowmycum

Post by swallowmycum »

Thanks guys for the replies and tips. I look forward to sharing pictures at minimum with the group.
42 year old married self sucker and cum eater.