Who know the video?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

pazziagay

Who know the video?

Post by pazziagay »

I've never seen these two screenshots before. I think they should be from an amateur video. Who know this video? Thank you!

Last edited by pazziagay on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blacksunshineaz

Re: Who know the video?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I don't see your images

pazziagay

Post by pazziagay »

I have edited the links of the screenshots. It should be okey~~

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I know of this guy, he goes by the name "Keef" and something else like "headgames". He was selling a book a few years ago that I attempted to purchase but he took my money and never sent me anything. I attempted several times to contact him but he never responded. He's a crook.

pazziagay

Post by pazziagay »

I knew the guy named " Keef". I don't think the man in the screenshots is that guy. I found the other three screenshots about the man I looking for in the same post. The first gif of the following three screenshots should be from a popular video in http://www.gaytube.com. And the owner of the video named " tim_long" in that website, so I believe the man isn't the crook named " Keef".