Not appreciating my selfsucking skills ;)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Auto-Blow

Not appreciating my selfsucking skills ;)

Post by Auto-Blow »

This girl on Omegle does not seem to appreciate my selfsucking skills very much! ;)

streaker

Re: Not appreciating my selfsucking skills ;)

Post by streaker »

lol. That's quite the face. I am not familiar with that website but how do you get the photo of her face? Did you have a one on one? Why was she there if she wasn't interested in watching?

Auto-Blow

Post by Auto-Blow »

Omegle is a webcam roulette thing (like dirty roulette) ... everyone is on their webcam and you switch from cam to cam randomly when you click a button... I randomly ended up on this girl's webcam and she obviously didn't appreciate it.

Auto-Blow

Post by Auto-Blow »

Oh yeah, almost forget (well actually forgot) to answer your question. there is a button on Omegle to save an image of your webcam along with the other randomly connected viewer's webcam, and that's how I got the photo. I mean when I saw her face I said I gotta save that! LOL

streaker

Post by streaker »

pretty funny stuff. Well, you know we are all impressed with your self sucking skills. I'll have to check out that site sometime!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

at first glance I thought it was a guy in drag.. I think most girls in reality are turned off by our selfing activities... For one of two reasons... either they are homophobic and think its too close to gay... or they immediately think of if they could self pleasure that way, then that would be gross. In my experience, girls tend to me more self-conscious of body fluids. Mind you, there are obviously exceptions to this.. We all have that one friend that claims they are not turned off by anything... My friends support my selfing activities, but are not really turned on by it. A few are actually turned off.

I always say in the end... eh, they're just jealous! ;)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

that would be an interesting study (determining how many women find it hot that some men can perform autofellatio) - there obviously ARE some women that find it hot just as there are some women that find two men copulating each other to be arousing... any ideas as to how one can conduct such a study?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

You could start by trying it on Isitnormal.com?