C position suck-ess (with pic)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

martymcfly

C position suck-ess (with pic)

Post by martymcfly »

I can take it all with C position. I feel like I have wasted my time for more than 10 years with X position. I had to carefully read how to page of Al as it suggests gradually moving to C from X with gaining flexibility...

aleingang69

Re: C position suck-ess (with pic)

Post by aleingang69 »

Hell yeah - congratulations, man - that's great!

streaker

Post by streaker »

What is the x position? The deaf man pose? I was doing the deaf man pose but I like C position much better. It is slightly easier in the deaf man pose but is harder on my neck and trying to breathe. In the long run, this seems like the much better position.

Anyway, congrats. That is awesome! Enjoy! Are you going to make a video and share it with us anytime soon?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

X-position is where you put your legs up and over so both feet are behind your head/neck. It's considered an advanced pose.

streaker

Post by streaker »

Thanks BlackSunshineAZ for clarifying. I get it now. Yes the x position is really difficult. If only we were taught autofellatio in school. When we were all young kids, we could of done this easily as babies are extremely flexible but of course we lose our flexibility as we age if we don't keep working at it. Too bad it wouldn't be accepted in the school system these days. Maybe one day in the distant future?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

For me, the X-position always gave poorer results. Having my legs bent back on my body seemed to put more pressure on my guts. The C-position causes less internal pressures but relies on arm strength more. But, once I get bent and relaxed enough to cross my arms under my thighs or the chair seat, then the arm strength need goes away and I can pull myself deeper by attempting to straighten my legs more. Legs strength always outpaces arm strength!

Then again, nobody can deny the biggest advantage of the X-position - the freedom to use my hands while sucking!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great stuff, man - looks like you're getting some serious depth - thanks for sharing!

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

How long did it take you to get that depth? Were you stuck at " half head" for a while and what exercises did you do to get past and any other info?

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

tipper747 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 am
How long did it take you to get that depth? Were you stuck at " half head" for a while and what exercises did you do to get past and any other info?
I have done X position for 14 years. But I'm really regretful to not trying C position in these wasted years.
It's exact 1 year when I "discovered" c position. I was putting my hands together below my hamstrings at first months. Then I realized putting hands under ass (actually half of hands under ass half of them under begining of legs) made it to achive deeper. I warm up with jefferson curl with dumbell as mentioned in that topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6059&p=23251#p23251 It greatly helps.
And it's good to put a small cushion between ground and hands. It's good for both better height of thighs and to not to getting hands sore from floor/carpet etc.
Yes I was at half head but there is also one more tip to get deeper; streching the neck and I bit more without starting to suck. I mean head down without sucking. Than start to suck your back and neck feel more flexible.

I envy who can do it with same yield when they are sitting. It allows better camera angle. But trying to do C while sitting gives stomach pain to me. Also going with single hand or without hands makes instant back pain. They would allow better camera angle too. I also tried putting something like playdoh boxes under testicles to erect penis upwards pointing position to go deeper without help of hands but it's not so successful. Btw bottom of penis curves a bit, that hampers deepness. Belly fat is also a reason for that. Going down with better angles as in given examples on Al's tutor pages with growing more flexible back, would be ultimate solution.

by the way thanks Al!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

Hi new vids are on the way!

Jared_face

Post by Jared_face »

I love this position :)
Attachments
EA5657A4-FD79-4DBD-AA7D-7E105F7BFB2D.jpeg

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

Jared_face wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:56 pm
I love this position :)
Yes position is good for camera also. If only I could do it without putting my hands under my bottom. :cry:

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

[/quote]
Yes position is good for camera also. If only I could do it without putting my hands under my bottom. :cry:
[/quote]

I use a secretary's chair. It needs 5 legs - well built and smooth all the way around. Also it needs to be very adjustable in height. Instead of tucking the arms under the thighs, wrap them around the chair seat and grab the chair's legs. You should be able to get the proper height to use your biceps to pull your upper body down into your lap. Once you're stretched enough, raise the chair so you barely grab the legs and this will hold you down without much effort. You might even be able to pelvic thrust a bit at this point, or push down with your legs (pushing your hips up) and THAT'S an amazing feeling - literally fucking your own face!

Just be very careful using this technique. It seems pretty easy to overdo it. Make sure your spine and innards are well conditioned first.

I've had the idea of making a custom selfer chair for this position. It would have all the same proportions and adjustments but the seat would be at an angle. There would be bars to push my feet against. That would keep my legs spread and almost vertical and allow my ass to be exposed. So I could have a buddy use my ass while I sucked on my cock. If only I had a welder and enough materials to experiment. . .

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

thanks shaman but I get my lower spine hurt whenever I try similar methods.

btw here are the videos
same time during picture in the first post
https://de.xhamster.com/videos/auto-fellatio-9966205

with caramel sauce
https://de.xhamster.com/videos/carameli ... io-9966149

sitting positon like above discussed posts
https://de.xhamster.com/videos/auto-fellatio-9966013

cim (story in that post) but no cum visible
https://de.xhamster.com/videos/auto-fel ... im-9966056