Selfsucking using toothpaste

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Auto-Blow

Selfsucking using toothpaste

Post by Auto-Blow »

Yesterday I started sucking myself a couple of minutes after brushing my teeth. Right away I realized that my penis head got more sensitive because of the toothpaste. So I applied some toothpaste on my penis head and started polishing my glans. Wow, the toothpaste made my penis head way more sensitive and hotter than usual. So much more sensitive that after about 5 minutes of sucking myself I came using only my mouth (without jerking off). Because I had about a third of my cock in my mouth I felt my own cum spurt at the back of my throat and swallowed it right away. I usually keep my cum in my mouth a bit before swallowing it.

Anyone ever tried that?

blacksunshineaz

Re: Selfsucking using toothpaste

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Toothpaste has abrasives in it that may not be good for your penis. It might be similar to using an exfoliant however I'd also be concerned with getting it in the urethra.

selfsuckisle

Re: Selfsucking using toothpaste

Post by selfsuckisle »

In a related issue, I discovered a tube of topical prescription cream makes me more comfortable when applied to the circumcised penis. I borrowed it from my wife but need to explain to my doctor I'd like it for what it's been used for lately. It's actually Lidocaine and Prilocaine at 2.5% each. It's still a mystery to me why more men don't speak about this aggressive act against men. :?
Trick r Treat