¿?what lube do you perfer?¿

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

boosted2888

¿?what lube do you perfer?¿

Post by boosted2888 »

i want to get opinions on what us s.s's use to help get it to slide across your lips. i end up discovering at the age of 12/13, that i could selfsuck. i had never got off to my hand b4 i discovered my gift, so the 1st time i ever nutted was in my mouth. I s.s'd for a year or 2 but then lost interest in it due to girls coming along. i end up picking it back up 7 years later at around 21, and havent stopped since then, around 8 years now. i have a girlfriend of 9 years, and she knows i can do it. i told her about it shortly after i picked it back up again as an adult. she thinks its super hot, and i have showed her a few times, but i pretty much keep that joy to myself, when im home alone after working 8+ hours, and my gf isnt home. i deff love watching xxx on my big screen while i s.s. im around 7 1/2" l and really thin, so i can probably get half in my mouth. but to give my own answer to my topic is i use Palmers Cocoa Butter in a jar. it doesnt taste bad, its oil based so it stays on longer so i can get the best possible slide action across my lips. i smk bud and it deff helps with having a good time.

aleingang69

Re: ¿?what lube do you perfer?¿

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm mostly a spit-as-lube man, but I do use coconut oil sometimes.