Just curious..

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

igodownonme

Just curious..

Post by igodownonme »

About the gay tag that SSing gets. I've noticed that when searching selfsucking, it only returns a few hits. But if you type 'gay selfsuck', it returns more vids to choose from. I don't question my sexuality, nor anyone else's and just don't care what others do. But I'm curious if other SSing guys who've been at this for a very long time, if feel this has changed your sexuality in any way. I personally don't feel gay at all when doing this. Usually I don't analyze it at all, but wondering why the masses in general think this form of masturbation is gay.

Longitudo94

Re: Just curious..

Post by Longitudo94 »

I, for one don't think it makes you gay, but I think LGBT-people are generally more open to alternative forms of sexual acts, which autofellatio is in my opinion. Also, you have to keep in mind, that you literally suck dick, which is frowned upon by a big part of the population. I think it doesn't change you and you can enjoy it regardless of your sexual orientation, but I am bi, so take it with a grain of salt. :)

Ziggurat

Re: Just curious..

Post by Ziggurat »

Any solo erotic play falls under the category of masturbation in my book. It's my current beef with most of the video hosting sites. Male masturbation falls under homoerotic categories, and it really shouldn't. In order to be considered gay or lesbian, any homoerotic/homosexual activity requires a partner of the same sex. Mind you, when I was in highschool, masturbation was even worse than being gay... it meant you were a loser who couldn't even score with your own sex. Fucking bullies. I hope to see them all in hell.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat