starting over...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

starting over...

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

After almost a 3 year hiatus, I am starting over from being overweight and about 6 inches away... Does anyone have any similar experiences??? I need to Drop a few pounds and work on my flexibility...any suggestions??? - I am also curious as to how old our oldest selfsucker here is?

christopherdmaxwell

Re: starting over...

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Correction... About five inches away (since I've been stretching while at work!-)

gebro

Post by gebro »

Next post..."About 4 inches away..." :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had lost the ability for a year and a half a few years ago. Not sure why I lost interest but it was difficult getting back. It took a lot of hard work and I've been doing it regularly since as I don't want to lose the ability.

I went to Ireland for two weeks back in October and I wanted to make sure my back was in good shape for the long flight so I put off practicing for about a month and then when I got back I found that I had gained about 8-10 pounds, most I still have. I've practiced a few times and really struggled to lick the tip. I've been going to yoga nearly every week and when we do plow at the end of class I can't get anywhere near it.

I don't want to lose this ability. I told a friend a few months ago that I could do this and she wants to see me do it now. I'll see her this weekend. If I try to show her, I hope I can still do it because I don't want to disappoint her. She's seen photos but is still interested in seeing it live.

Oh, and I'm 43.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Oddly enough, I have found that after taking some two years away from self-fucking I can't do that anymore either.... :( So much for learning to ride a bike...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat