IKEA PLUFSIG Folding Gym Mat

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

IKEA PLUFSIG Folding Gym Mat

Post by blacksunshineaz »

A few years ago I mentioned I got a Champion folding exercise mat and I have been using it for quite a while now for my selfsucking attempts, predominantly using the plow position. It had started to show a bit of wear and tear at the corners and seams but was still usable until one day my wife thought it would be fun to jump on it with both feet and seeing that it's vinyl wrapped around foam rubber, the air pressure caused it to pop, putting an 8-inch rip right in the middle of the mat where she landed. She said "oops" and then "well, you don't use it anyway" and I corrected her. I use it nearly every week when I'm working from home and she's working an hour's commute away. I've used it a few times since then including flipping it over and using the other side but I'm considering throwing it away.

She bought another mat, much thicker at Costco a few months ago but I tried it and it has too much give; it's like using our bed.

A while ago I found this on IKEA's website: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90278927/

IKEA is not particularly close to me and it's always been a madhouse when I go there, even moreso near Christmas so I didn't bother to go there for a while and ended up forgetting about it. I actually went to IKEA twice and then remembered this item and went back six days ago. They had stack of these folded up in plastic bags in the children's department so I couldn't lay it flat but I could tell by touching it that the foam inside is much denser than the two other mats we own and I am thinking this might be more appropriate for this activity.

When I purchased it the cashier asked me if I was going to do some tumbling. I briefly thought of telling her what I intended to do with it but decided not to.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I've had a really nasty cold over the past week that I'm still not over so once I start feeling better I'll give it a go. I did check to make sure it fits in the area where I do this and there's plenty of room. I'll give an update to let you know how it goes, but thought I'd tell you guys about this in case you were looking for something like this.

blacksunshineaz

Re: IKEA PLUFSIG Folding Gym Mat

I tried using this mat two days ago and I have to report that the foam is too stiff for me; it just doesn't have enough give. It doesn't really feel much better than when I use my yoga mat on the bare floor. For the money I would have been better off replacing the other mat which was just $5 more.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have a set of those old blue leather and Velcro mats they used to have at school that hung up on the gym wall. I wonder if I should give those a pull out of the closet... :P
$_57.jpg
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Ziggurat wrote:I have a set of those old blue leather and Velcro mats they used to have at school that hung up on the gym wall. I wonder if I should give those a pull out of the closet... :P
That seems to be a better-quality version of what I got at Ikea. Maybe you should give it a try.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

A work related spinal injury back in the late 1990s left me unable to keep doing this. Its why I switched over to self-fucking. :) Plus, those mats belong to my wife, and she's hoping I can sell them on kijiji.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat