Reaching new depths

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PlowingOnesSelf

Reaching new depths

Post by PlowingOnesSelf »

I’ve been selfing for a few years now off and on, and I’ve had much trouble getting passed the point of licking the tip and wrapping my eager lips around as much head space without ever getting my bottom lip passed the ridge of the head.

I’m 6’3”, about 150lbs in the birthday suit and roughly 6” dick. I would generally do some stretching of the major muscle groups necessary prior to and would shower or bathe just before going in on my own face. Given my slender and long legged build I preferred the plow position as it maximizes my depth.

I had been researching on this site for a bit after my more recent attempts at self pleasure was unsuccessful at reaching any new plateaus. Aside from a single incident that had my bottom lip right on the ridge for a brief moment of excited over stretching that I paid for later. I never stretched or did yoga regularly and still don’t but have a very physically demanding job.

Last night though, phew, I did lots of back stretching on an empty stomach after a hydration period a few hours before that. I worked out different areas along the spine to try to get the most all-round flexibility. I typically do this normally, but this time after my hot hot shower rather than go right to plow position for some final prep-stretches, I decided to try my hand...or face rather, at a seated C-curl. I very rarely tried this position because results were always dismal. I didn’t get further than my previous best in plow, but after some manipulation and counter stretching I matched my best depth from the plow in the C curl. The concensus is that this is the harder of the 2 with X being most difficult. I started to get excited. My form was getting better, my readings here of tips and tricks and training regimens were paying off.

I was so stoked on my own cock and mouth. Knowing that tonight was going to be the night. I got the bed setup with a single pillow ready to flip into the plow. With absolute ease I was licking and sucking on the tip, hardly using a hand to give direction to my cock and plenty of give left on my muscles. With a firm inhale I sucked in my stomach, placed my ribs over top and gave myself a little push and mounted my cock between my lips and started to push down more. With a slight adjustment of the back and neck I felt it happen. Like room temperature butter on fresh toast my bottom lip slid over the ridge! I felt my heart jump. Suck sess!!! After years of halfhearted attempts it was time to really start fucking my face, the times of beating off and licking my self to orgasm and struggling to hold it in my mouth at maximum stretch while my cock is pumping are over.

After some thorough fun building pressure in my cock with just my mouth, it was time to test my new max depth. I got out of the plow and did some counter stretches and readied myself again. I wanted to be as long and strong as possible so I fiddled with myself in every way, hand, mouth, tongue teases and some head sucking. Then when I hit full mast I gave it my best effort and managed to get about a inch deeper passed the ridge of my cock head with my bottom lip. After some intense fucking I started to feel that telling pinch, I backed off to my new comfort zone, the entirety of the head of my cock and fucked my face to orgasm without my hand for the first time ever, with all that sweet juice expelling furiously right to the back of my tongue ready for swallowing as my mouth sucked it all out my cock. With a nice finalizing “POP!” out of my mouth, I exited the position and just rode the waves of xtc lying in bed loving how the ache in my back finally matched the ache that’s been in my groin.

Thank you fellow solosuckers. I will continue to work and get better and will report back when I reach new, deeper comfort zones and maximums. May start working hips to obtain X position. The dedication necessary for that level of flexibility.. is admittedly a little much for my lack of consistency on stretching.

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Reaching new depths

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

That's FUCKING HOT!!! Is there pictures or video you can share?-)

PlowingOnesSelf

christopherdmaxwell wrote:That's FUCKING HOT!!! Is there pictures or video you can share?-)
No, no shots of the dirty deeds hehe, sorry mate.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats, man, and honored that we've been able to help you in your progress. Very hot description, too!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

way to go, and great story!

i have always found that "some nights are better than others", so don't be discouraged if your next selfing adventure doesn't measure up to this one. hopefully as you continue to practice and become more accustomed to the positions, the number of 'better nights' will increase until they become the new normal and some new milestone will give you another 'special night' like this one.

also, don't succumb to thinking "i'm just not good at C-position" for the same reason. some nights i can do better in one position, some nights i do better in another. i learned C on my own (in pre-internet days), and when i learned about plow (on the internet) it never worked for me, but now i do it about half the time...

PlowingOnesSelf

Happy Boy wrote:way to go, and great story!

i have always found that "some nights are better than others", so don't be discouraged if your next selfing adventure doesn't measure up to this one.
Over the years I’ve learned this and actually expect my next time to likely be a hurdle to get over the ridge again unless I do some work to maintain my recent new found depths.

For now, a little rest, next attempt likely mid next week with prep for day or 2 so I can continue my cockquest.

PlowingOnesSelf

Happy Boy wrote:way to go, and great story!

i have always found that "some nights are better than others", so don't be discouraged if your next selfing adventure doesn't measure up to this one.
Over the years I’ve learned this and actually expect my next time to likely be a hurdle to get over the ridge again unless I do some work to maintain my recent new found depths.

For now, a little rest, next attempt likely mid next week with prep for day or 2 so I can continue my cockquest.

Icum4utoo

Post by Icum4utoo »

One of the best stories I've read here yet. No doubt because I find myself in the same position. I got my entire head in my mouth about 15 years ago but for too many reasons to go into here, I pretty much gave up the regular stretching exercises I did back then to accomplish it. After picking it up again about 6 months ago, I've got quite close but not yet got the head behind my lips. Your story gives me hope. It is surprising how much easier it is one day over another for no apparent reason. The biggest indicator I've found so far is just a weeks rest with daily regular stretching but no self sucking as that usually pushes one harder than normal thus increasing inflammation.

The attached video is not me but is exactly where I'm at in accomplishments.
Attachments
Not me but close.mp4
(8.26 MiB) Downloaded 2052 times

PlowingOnesSelf

I like to use the analogy of a pipe expending and contracting. If I imagine my spine is a pipe that expands and contracts depending on key factors, one that is directly similar being ambient temperature, I tend to not get down on myself for only getting to one point and not further. I plan on giving it a go tonight after my week long rest with some, but admittedly not a thorough amount of stretching. Although feeling a little stiff at the present moment I’ll be repeating my OPs regimen prior to see if I get equal or better results tonight. And on a side note, I felt a little stiff before stretching that time as well.

Who knows, maybe I’ll get over the ridge in C and blow my own mind again before my load. I wish you the best of luck mate. I imagine the day you do get full head in it will be filled with nostalgic bliss of the early years. Like experiencing your favorite story again but as if it was the very first time.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

PlowingOnesSelf wrote:...I plan on giving it a go tonight after my week long rest...
i always stress that every person is different, and to pay attention to what your body is telling you, but i'm still not convinced that long 'resting' periods are the best thing for everyone.

i personally seem to do better by doing it more often, and can even tell quite a difference from the beginning to the end of a session if i'm not just having a 'quickie'. plus, on nights when i go for seconds, the second time is always easier.

YMMV

dw75

Post by dw75 »

I made similar progress recently too. I got my bottom lip past the ridge a few weeks ago, but that requires a good warmup and a good day. Most days I'm 50-75% head, or my bottom lip approximately reaching the ridge (but not that feeling of passing it and taking it in "fully"). This has all happened despite a long break and bad diet. My sessions have been quite inconsistent (once per week), but I've still made steady progress over the last few months. I'm a bit like you, but I think you're slightly further ahead in terms of depth. I'm motivated again to eat better (less bloat/stomach to get around) and perhaps increase my session frequency to 2x per week, plus do some more light stretches throughout the week. I usually take a few days to recover.

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

Any luck second time around?

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

Wow that guy is So fucking HOT :twisted:

quote="Icum4utoo"]One of the best stories I've read here yet. No doubt because I find myself in the same position. I got my entire head in my mouth about 15 years ago but for too many reasons to go into here, I pretty much gave up the regular stretching exercises I did back then to accomplish it. After picking it up again about 6 months ago, I've got quite close but not yet got the head behind my lips. Your story gives me hope. It is surprising how much easier it is one day over another for no apparent reason. The biggest indicator I've found so far is just a weeks rest with daily regular stretching but no self sucking as that usually pushes one harder than normal thus increasing inflammation.

The attached video is not me but is exactly where I'm at in accomplishments.[/quote]

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I began doing T-spine rotations a few months ago, plus eating a lot more fruit everyday like strawberries, black, red and blueberries, apples, mainly because of stomach problems and to control blood pressure, but I been able to get about a quarter inch more dick in my mouth. I read that the berries naturally reduce stomach bloat, which I have had, and read one of these threads that someone else was feeling like their stomach was stopping them so just wanted to share. Another bonus with the extra fruit, improves the taste of your cum. Happy SSing!