new challenge...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

new challenge...

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

there was recently the tide pod challenge, now there is the hot coil challenge.... I want to know how do these challenges get started? and how can we encourage young men and college studs the "autofellatio or selfsuck challenge"??? - can you imagine? - "please don't try the selfsuck challenge... you may never leave the house again"!-) - what's worse is the challenge is to see how deep you can go and then go deeeeeper!!!!! - gag reflex??? get over it!!!! brag to your friends and show that hot video"!-)

selfer123

Re: new challenge...

Post by selfer123 »

haha that could be amazing. Doubt it would work though

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That is a GREAT idea!

PlowingOnesSelf

Post by PlowingOnesSelf »

Idk how far it would get in the US, far too uptight for these types of behaviors hahaha

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:...the challenge is to see how deep you can go and then go deeeeeper!!!!! - gag reflex??? get over it!!!! brag to your friends and show that hot video"!-)
...and then i can say, "hey! i was doing that before it became a 'thing'!", lol