New on Autofellatio

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

anattasannya

New on Autofellatio

Post by anattasannya »

I'm 23 years old now, I am just starting autofellatio 3 days ago. Now it's about 3 - 4 inch from the tip. I have tried C and plow but it's about 3 - 4 inch from the tip. Thanks. Honestly I got inspired by this video. May anyone give concrete exercise procedure to do that ? I think my back muscle not too flexible. Thanks.

https://www.4shared.com/video/fk9pSJbie ... d_Cum.html

anattasannya

Re: New on Autofellatio

Post by anattasannya »

After some ROUTINE exercise, now by a little straining the tip is licked.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

There's an entire topic here about stretches, exercises, diet and such that can help you out. I'd suggest reading through that and pay specially close attention to the warnings, too!

anattasannya

Post by anattasannya »

1st on March in this khandas birthday and it's the first time the tip can be licked. Today after some Yoga exercises (https://www.yogaindailylife.org) the head of the dick can fully be licked. Now, it's about 1 cm left to kiss the dick. The messages are be positive, every man can do autofellatio, everyday exercise is the only way to do this, not only straining but put also kindfulness to this body and mind. The last aspect is the most important because exercise only can produce good result if the cause is from a good source.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's great that you've found yoga resources that are working for you, and that you're making so much progress! It is definitely NOT true that every man can do this, so those of us who can can be thankful for the talent that we have! Be careful, have fun, and be grateful for this amazing pleasure!
Keep us up to date on your progress.

anattasannya

Post by anattasannya »

Sunday, March 18th 2018 is a very memorable day. That day because of some little desperation in this life it's very hard to suck the dick. But with some right view of non-self the desperation disappeared and the body became so elastic. That day was the day when the full head can be kissed. So, the insight is do the exercise with contentment with stillness, happiness in the mind.

anattasannya

Post by anattasannya »

Yesterday, after a lot of stretching, this khandas was very relax. I is very impressive to know that when this body and mind is relaxed, it can be stretched so much. Just let go everything and tried and actually all the head of my penis could be sucked. So, don't forget to relax so there is no contraction in the back muscle.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great to hear you're making such progress - you're a lucky man!