A few things that have helped me recently

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dw75

A few things that have helped me recently

Post by dw75 »

I'm sure these have already been posted before, but just thought I'd share what's fresh in my mind.

Instead of directly trying to go deeper, try going deeper in front of it and deeper behind it. For example, try and touch your nose to your balls, and also try and get as low "behind" your cock as possible (to the belly button / lower abs). After pushing those stretches a few times, test how far you can go with the regular self sucking position/angle. The different angles seem to help stretch other areas that regular sucking attempts wouldn't target as much.

Do Jefferson curls with light weights. Basically deadlifts, but with straight legs and a rounded back, focusing on using the back. I use a barbell with 35kg, which is quite heavy for this exercise. Do enough reps until you feel your back really warm up and fatigue a little. That fatigue of the rounded back makes the C shape with legs over head feel so much easier (as if it back relaxes and accepts the curving it needs to do).

Go for a short walk/jog before sessions. Similar to above, but it's surprising how much more warmed up I feel from this in terms of circulatory system. Imagine it's a warmup for PE class back in school. I always used to feel loose after those. I've found that this kind of warmup warms me up more quickly and thoroughly than just getting straight into a session with "light stretches" (especially in winter, much slower).

Try eating non bloating foods (less solid or volume) diet. If you don't eat healthily in general, or you crave something bad, try to make it something the won't make you feel bloated and full. For instance, if I have cravings I'll eat noodles and crisps (potato chips), or ice cream. Bloating sets me back quite a bit. It takes a good few days of eating well to get back to my best state.

This is similar to the original one, but always change positions even if you don't prefer a certain position. For example I alternate between the seated arms under legs position and the lying on back with legs over head position. I also vary the angles up. So with the seated one, sometimes I'll do it on a chair with my feet on the floor, then next I'll do it with my legs straight and on the bed (horizontally). And I'll also vary my arm positioning from right under my ass to almost at my knees. With the legs over head position I do it without a pillow, then add a pillow to change the neck angle. I've found I made best progress by attacking all variations.

Hope this helps.