Championships

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Mehdymeh

Championships

Post by Mehdymeh »

I know they exist, a while ago I stumbled on a video of a radioshow holding an autofellatio competition and it was hosted by a girl, there were girls sucking the guys to get them hard and an audience while it was live on radio!

Sadly I never saved that video and I can't find it again, I know stupid me. That video was gold!

Now this website I found the other day made me laugh very hard since well it's obvious fiction, the dates can't match with people's ages to start with so let's ignore that but if you want a good laugh it's here http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Worl ... ampionship

Also on Xtube there was a video of Blow your own horn Competition but I think that was a commercial staged video and not a real championship.

Anyone have anymore info on the video I saw of the radio show or can link it maybe? Or anything else you know about such things, have you been in such a competition? Did you win? Please share. Inquiring minds want to know ;)

selfsu

Re: Championships

Post by selfsu »

That would be a hot clip. I've had many women assist and once a couple, but a competitions among selfers would be hot. Best guy gets to BB the girl that's fluffing and worst gets to clean her pussy after ;)

Anyone with the name of the clip even?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Mehdymeh wrote:Also on Xtube there was a video of Blow your own horn Competition but I think that was a commercial staged video and not a real championship.
Yeah, I have that video on VHS. It's basically a compilation of selfsuck scenes and was one of the first I owned. One scene however is clearly faked as I am sure it's one guy sucking another because his glans is upside down for the position he was using. They apparently zoomed and cropped a scene from some gay bj scene from another film. I guess they couldn't find enough scenes of guys that can actually do it.

I also have a video called "I Can Suck My Own Cock" and the cover photo shows a guy doing it but there are no selfsuck scenes in the entire film. What BS. I hate when they pull this shit. There are plenty of guys out there than can do it, why would they pull this bait and switch?

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

I also have those the tapes... I should compile them as there are one or two scenes I haven't seen on the web!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i bought one called "because they can" which had several scenes of guys that barely made tongue to head contact except for one scene that i have seen around the web: a muscular guy with short curly blond hair outdoors by a pool as the sun sets (it is light at the start, but dark by the time he cums). it confirmed the suspicion i had that i should not buy videos sight-unseen, and i haven't since.