The First Time I Sucked Myself

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hcox

The First Time I Sucked Myself

Post by Hcox »

I discovered at an early age that playing with myself felt really good . I found around the age of 9 or 10 if I humped the sheets or my pillow I got the tingles . I didnt cum until i was about 12.

By the age of 14 I was a full blown jack off artist . I was beating off at least 3or 4 times a day . It was one dsy in gym class the coach had us stretching . We where all in the plow postion and I realized my cock was almost touching my face . This was first thing in the morning . Thank god I was wearing a support . I got an instant hardon. I thought shit i could suck my own cock . This was the 70's so not much was available on these kind of things . Especially to a,14 year old . I waited all day until I could go home . finally 3:00

I raced home ,I ran upstairs did my homework ,ate dinner and showered. My mom was like .. Are you alright ?

I felt like eternity but finaly everyone went to sleep . I stripped naked and i put my legs over my head and couldnt quit reach . I got up and did some stretches and back on the bed . It was almost but not quite there yet . I placed a pillow under my head lifted my legs over my head and sweet success. The head of my cock went in my mouth . It felt amazing . I didnt last long .I got really hard and i felt the throbb. I wanted to shoot it in my mouth but chickened out . I pulled out snd shot the load right in my eyes. Fuck it burned.. I got up dressed and ran to the bathroom and washed my eyes. I woke my mom up and she asked me if everything was alright .? I said yes .

The next morning mom asked again . I said i just felt a little sick . She said your eyes look red . Maybe you should stay home . I did and man i blew myself and jacked off all day it was great ...

aleingang69

Re: The First Time I Sucked Myself

Post by aleingang69 »

Great story - thanks!