Actually knowing others that can do this

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Actually knowing others that can do this

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Selfsucking is a relatively rare feat yet it seems a lot of guys that can do it keep it to themselves. Aside from this site and a few other places like Reddit, networking with other selfers is a bit difficult.

How many of you have "talked shop" with guys you know in real life about this topic and have you ever witnessed someone else do it in person? I know six guys personally that claim they could do this at some point in their lives and one can still do it. We showed each other although he was no better at it than I.

Shamman

Re: Actually knowing others that can do this

Post by Shamman »

I've talked about this openly to only 3 people - my ex-wife, a female who half-heartedly 'helped' me a couple times and my (now ex-) housemate. I wrote about the story with him in another thread. He wasn't a selfer but he also 'helped' me a few times. He once even gave me a taste of my fantasy - he fucked me while I was sucking me! It wasn't great because I wasn't sufficiently loose and he wasn't very patient. He was much more interested in my backside, although I'm sure he'd admit I gave him the best blowjobs ever, too.

A couple times, I've been close to meeting up with another selfer in my area but it never happened. Now I've lost his number - I'll have to look over my old texts and see if I can't reconnect...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There was a guy who lived not far from me who had posted his videos both on Reddit and Tumblr. I believe he also posted here once or twice. I tried to hook him up with the photographer that shot me a while back but as far as I know it never happened. I wanted to meet him but I guess he got cold feet. I can understand that.

I started a Yahoo Group in 2001 to meet other selfers and did get to meet one guy but I have no proof he could actually do it. He said he used to and wanted to do it again but I wasn't sure how truthful he was or whether he wanted something else. I ran into him years later and asked him if he was still trying and he said no.

I've always wanted to meet another guy who is as passionate about this as I am, can do this and perhaps we could watch and help each other. As I had mentioned elsewhere, I have been taking private yoga sessions with an instructor who helped another guy three years ago. He no longer has his contact info so he can't put me in touch with the guy, however the instructor is affiliated with a group I had actually contacted about private sessions around the same time, so it seem I may have just missed out meeting the guy.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have only ever shown three people whom i felt wouldn't tell, and told one other that knows me (IRL).

while i am not homophobic, i live in an area where it is common...and while i know that i am not gay, i know a lot of people who would think that i must be if i have a cock in my mouth.

i have enough social problems being a nerd with asperger's...i never felt like piling 'misplaced homophobia' on top of my hurdles.

i wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with someone i got to know online (preferably female) for a fun demonstration, but there aren't many local to me, and i'm not sure how i would swing getting away for a rendezvous...