First time going deeper than the head/ridge!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dw75

First time going deeper than the head/ridge!!!

Post by dw75 »

After a year and a bit of dedication, I did it! Progress!

With the weather suddenly turning hot this week, and with my diet being good, I knew this session was capable of me depths. I decided to take it slow. So after 45 minutes of slow stretching and warming up, I managed to go beyond my ridge!
(In the sitting on bed with arms hooked under legs position).It felt incredible, almost different than only doing half head. I was going to prolong the session, but I got so horny that I couldn't control myself - I got into an up and down motion and came, going deeper right at the point of climax. OMG it was amazing. Hopefully next time I can do it again. I came so quickly that I didn't have time to take in the sensations and experience haha

Also in the legs over head position I managed to go super deep. The angle was weird (upper lip got deeper [almost at my ball level] than the lower lip [a little past the head]), but I felt the head touch the roof of my mouth fairly far back. By no means "deep throat", but it felt deep and the sensation of having a lot of my cock in my mouth was really exciting (from a receiving perspective too).

I can't believe I managed it! Next time I'll make it last,!

aleingang69

Re: First time going deeper than the head/ridge!!!

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations, man! The odd angle in the plow position is due to where the curve in your spine is - sounds like you probably have much more curve in your upper spine/neck area. If you can carefully work on getting the curve more evenly distributed you'll probably get more depth. Glad you're making progress!

Suckmyself

Re: First time going deeper than the head/ridge!!!

Post by Suckmyself »

First time going deeper than the head, was an exciting moment for me! I was so enthralled with my progress at the time, in a moment of disbelief actually, that i could finally go so far, after much patience and months of dedication and passionate love of sucking myself off, where over the past two years of daily self sucking, i noticed my anticipation increase, and also as though my dick knew what to expect, a feeling you feel physically in your dick, like how a lover anticipation feels. Also noticed that the sensation of going past the head makes you rock hard from the sensation of deeper oral sex feeling. A real turn on that your dick feels and responds to. :)
At first i felt embarrassed to even think to myself that it was ok what i was doing, with a heavy sense of shame that something may be wrong with me, but more and more this fear goes away, and now i am proud of it, so much so that i finally got the courage up to chat about it here and even post a video of myself for the first time, which was also erotic excitement too.
no doubt i am addicted to being my own best lover, hell ya, why not!!!
<< this is not me >> rather is the one who first turned me on to doing it consistently for 2 years now. I know i will never stop. I love it too much.
Here is a link to a video of the same guy sucking himself off below. Love him so much!! > https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/selfs ... 2-27208551
Attachments
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: