Any women?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

alexcoreyselfsuck

Any women?

Post by alexcoreyselfsuck »

Do women come here much?
Do any of you guys have success with getting women to watch?
Big fantasy for me.

Anyway, thanks for your time and any help I can get.

aleingang69

Re: Any women?

Post by aleingang69 »

We had someone post within the last few months saying she's a woman and a big fan - a little searching should turn that up. Anybody else?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

alexcoreyselfsuck wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:10 pm
Do any of you guys have success with getting women to watch?
Big fantasy for me.
me too, but an unfulfilled one for about 20 years now. :(

i have chatted with more than a few ladies but i wouldn't say "a lot", and none of them watched me get myself off.

i'm online at odd times, so that has kept me from connecting with a lot of them. i have found a few who were interested, but not tech-savvy enough to get my camera on their screen, one that wasn't interested in talking to a married guy (even though the mrs. knows i do and is OK with me playing online), one that seemed disappointed that i didn't want to stalk her, one who didn't want to watch anyone over 25, and a couple who got into relationships in which they didn't feel comfortable watching another guy masturbating on camera in some distant state (or country!)

i have heard guys say they had female audiences, and i have seen videos of it on adult sites, so i guess it is another of those things that happen to other guys...just not to me.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Five women have seen me do this in person. I thought I had a sixth lined up but that's starting to look like it won't happen.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I don't think many women have the time to come her but I do know a few where it's a fetish. I've turned on a few making them super horny and had some crazy times with and I've also had a few women where they really freaked out by it.